Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Just duplicate the content (and edit your original) or otherwise link your post in a new post in the more appropriate thread?

1 Like

Could all the random off topic / off the cuff over active posts of late remain in the ‘random’ thread? Rather than clogging up all the actual topic threads?

1 Like

examples?

4 Likes

Does anyone use Edge on iOS?
For the last few weeks I can view some content then it just stops and I get stuck in an infinite scroll page. Refreshing and even reloading the website does nothing and I’m forced to open a new tab.

I find myself constantly viewing mediaspy on safari which has no issues.

1 Like

Do you have any trouble replying to / quoting only certain parts of a post on Safari? Its not easy to do… thats my main bugbear with it.

1 Like

I have issues on edge with that too. Haven’t tried it on safari

2 Likes

I have discovered that MediaSpy Air was causing the issues on edge iOS. I switched back to MediaSpy light and I’ve had no issues.

1 Like

I paid a fortune for MediaSpy Pro and this is a bloody disgrace.

6 Likes

sounds like you need to upgrade to MediaSpy Pro Max :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

You should have gone for the monthly subscription option!

1 Like

I didn’t even know this was a thing lol

3 Likes

Worth the upgrade just for the dedicated Rob Brough forum IMO.

7 Likes

I’m on Safari iOS and really struggling with the new reply windows, especially after quoting. I can’t page down enough to type after the quoted text and even in a standard reply like this it’s every hard to scroll down to the reply (ie. submit reply) button. The text runs off the screen too.

2 Likes

Yeah, I find quoting certain text only really fiddly in Safari too.

1 Like

Sounds like a bunch of rotten apples

The site takes a few minutes to load for me on my iPhone today… has happened 2-3 times.

2 Likes

I haven’t had any issues, though I’m on Android.

1 Like

I get this often here and on another forum that uses the same forum software.

2 Likes

There are times when the Hamster cant keep up, Im hoping to find a more sustainable solution soon

10 Likes

Perhaps it’s time to replace the hamster with one of these? :stuck_out_tongue:

Image source Howmuchsnow.com, via Google

1 Like