Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Someone needs to clear their search and browser history. :rofl:

7 Likes

And no, I’m not sitting here wearing knickers and reading life insurance pamphlets! :rofl:

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with reading life insurance pamphlets. And you do you, if you wanna wear a G-banger, you go for it. :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks for the upgrade, but now I can’t see the Extra or Spy Lounge areas unless I go into a topic I’ve replied in and click off from there.

what upgrade

2 Likes

what happened to @JBar posting daily ratings?

When did this happen? Hasn’t it always been TVCynic?

5 Likes

In my user status.

Anyway, it’s fixed.

If you’re talking about me posting a comment every day when overnight tatings are released, i can explain. Basically, I lost interest when Ilost interest in Free To Air programming.

There was a time when I was hanging out to see how well programs rated every day. That before networks in Australia gave up on scripted programs and filled just about about every timeslot with reality rubbish and boring American shows.

When the networks started manipulating the ratings charts by splitting news into separate segments and sport or reality shows into 2,3,4 segments to make them look better thst was the final straw.

The only Free To Air programs I watch now are recorded and timeshifted.

5 Likes

@TV.Cynic are you still posting the ratings? i cant seem to find them

In their usual place

4 Likes

Agree, the quality of programs are worse now than they were even 5 years ago, let alone 30 years ago.

In a way, even daytime TV is better to watch than prime time these days, at least you have some regular news bulletins and quiz/games shows to watch.

9 Likes

Can you mute a whole thread on here?

Yes - at the bottom of the thread where it says tracking, change it to Muted.

1 Like

Cheers.

I have a suggestion to make to this website. What if I or someone else create a Seven (WIN) thread, which will be of course under Regional and Community Television, by moving all the WIN Seven posts from the Nine (WIN) thread, which was originally the WIN Television thread.

I’m reasonably confident that I can speak for the team when I say we are not going to sift through 8.019 posts to find the six that relate to WIN Seven.

Not sure a dedicated thread would see much traffic either.

12 Likes

Not doing your duty as a mod then Bort

1 Like

I have duties?

7 Likes

He’s got enough on his plate keeping Evil Rob Brough in check. :rofl:

https://scontent.fsyd4-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.18169-9/14717245_348335252187581_4566308230325455046_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=9267fe&_nc_ohc=yqDtvD1UOekAX9r9ni1&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd4-1.fna&oh=00_AfAMrp-taEFm4KfcjhX30qDWe8lsSDT1XK0CTEatjjMhXA&oe=647B20B9

8 Likes