Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Too late. :laughing: Besides, it’s really hip to be a square. :wink:

Think outside the box and you’ll be well rounded. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

If you were to look at me, you’d already consider me to be well rounded. Well rounded the dinner table. :laughing:

5 Likes

Yeah that should do it. I agree it should be fixed asap as some people won’t know the direct link.

2 Likes

I think next ratings week (Sun 28th Feb to Sat 5th March), we can expect new posting records here on Media Spy!
As we have the following major launch events:

Sun 28th: 7flix in metro markets and regional QLD
Tues 1st: WIN HD, NBN HD and 9life into those markets
Wed 2nd: TEN HD in metro markets.

Mod: Could we perhaps merge Magic 1278 and 882 in with Magic 2CH 1170 Sydney to form one Magic Network thread?

While I do think that’s a good idea, shouldn’t we wait to see if 2CH gets sold off separately before merging the forums?

With every growing day it seems less likely, though.

1 Like

I was thinking about creating a Hits of 2016 thread but noticed the Hits of 2015 thread had no posts under it.

Should I just change the name of the old one or create a new one? What do people think?

New one. It already had a substantial number of posts on the old site.

It would be nice to have a preferences option to display each post’s timestamp as the full date and time rather than, for example, “5d”. I’m usually well behind on MKR episodes so to avoid spoilers I can only read up to the last post before the next episode I’ve recorded went to air. On the old site I only had to glance at the timestamp. Here, I have to hover the mouse over “3d” or whatever on every post to get the exact date and time.

1 Like

Yes if possible this would be great.

why does mediaspy.org not redirect here still? Surely it isn’t that hard.

1 Like

sorry if this is not the place, but how I do quote a previous post in my post? I bet it is screamingly obvious but can not for the life of me work it out!

Highlight the text you want to quote and a “quote reply” box appears that you can click/tap

Not an option at the moment, sorry guys.

Agreed, it’s not. It will be done at some stage - I don’t have access to the server side of things so it will be a job for Bacco or Steve.

Oh I got it! thanks for that! :slightly_smiling:

Is it just me, but when I hit “Reply” (without quoting text) on a certain post to reply to that, the thread doesn’t ALWAYS seem to indicate that was in response ie. sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t.

Is anyone else noticing this?

Depends which Reply button you hit. If you hit the one on the actual message there will be a connection to that message. If you hit the Reply at the bottom of the thread it will just post a comment without a connection.

1 Like

Let’s test this out

EDIT: This worked

And lets test this out.

EDIT: @JBar is on the money