Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

I had a similar issue yesterday with Firefox on W10. Not sure of the cause.

Why don’t you redirect the old url and media spy.org to the new location?

Wouldn’t the old links not working impact traffic?

1 Like

I know the old forum is down but is there a way of seeing the old archived ratings in this forum or is that not an option yet?

Not an option - unless someone wants to copy them over manually.

In the meantime, try here: http://nla.gov.au/nla.arc-100803

you really need to redirect ms.org to here. I had to guess the URL to get here on another PC. silly way of losing users/hits.

2 Likes

Would it be possible for an Admin to create a new sub-heading under Television called Online?

There’s a really interesting article about a new Online TV series that I wanted to post a link to but it doesn’t fit into any of the Television subheadings.

2 Likes

To an admin/mod, I am unable to send private messages? (i.e.) to staff, etc.

Anyone fix that please. Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Mike - I’ll ask Bacco to fix that up
JBar - chuck it in streaming and catchup for now, I might look to rename the category to include online
Luke - I’ll take a look

1 Like

Thanks, Ryan. That would be great.

I went to post a reply in an thread … and I got the following ‘warning’ message… something like…

“You have posted in more than 32% of this thread… are you sure you are allowing others time to have input?”

I haven’t seen this before, has anyone else?

6 Likes

haha no but it seems quite funny.

Just ignore it. It’s a message from the discourse software rather than from mediaspy itself. I am sure we will be in touch if you are posting too much :wink:

1 Like

Reminds me of that thread on the old forums that was about three pages of Johnson and nothing else.

Edit: Johnson28 - three pages of Johnson would be something else altogether…

5 Likes

I thought there was the pages of Johnson when the old forum software got compromised? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Which would be “not safe for work”. :laughing:

1 Like

lmoa Now I want to see the three pages of them posting.

This is simply an oversight on my behalf, I need to look into how best to do it (I have an idea, but needs testing)

Just use a page with an instant redirect to the new URL. The main domain not working may explain the lack of posts at the moment…

1 Like

Not a high priority one - but do the avatars have to be circle-based? Is there a way to have them in a square-based format?

Don’t be a square, man! :stuck_out_tongue: