Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Sometimes it DOES work, but sometimes it doesn’t seem to?

This one doesn’t look like it has worked either…

It definitely showed as replying to Australian Aerial when I was first typing in it.

And only one of AA’s posts above now shows as replying to my post.

What happened to this site? Conversations seem to have died since the move to the new forum. Why has the main domain name not been fixed yet? Maybe people thought the site died?

yes and apparently its still on a ‘to do list’

1 Like

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. But someday.

5 Likes

If I wanted to create a thread on Journalism & Media Ethics, would it be under The Spectrum?

Yep

1 Like

Can we change usernames?

Send me a private message with the name you would like.

1 Like

I like the use of the ice cream emoji for the “Extra” section. :poop:

1 Like

I received 2 new badges today.

I had never really noticed these… so I read up on what badges were available, and wondered if they were part of the Discourse platform for MS now, or if they were chosen by MS staff?

eg. “Crazy In Love” badge for using 50 likes in a day 20 times
(for which I reckon Sydney City TV has a good chance of achieving!) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ice Cream?!?

Also, how long did it take you to notice? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The latest upgrade added a few more badges

Thanks!

Haha!

I received a bunch of new badges today, but “Crazy In Love” wasn’t one of them. I’ll probably get it soon enough though! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I couldn’t access the website for a few hours until now. Was it just me?

Same here.

I thought the site had gone into meltdown given the SCA/Nine agreement, leaving WIN in the cold.

The site hasn’t had quite the activity on this (yet) that I thought it might.

3 Likes

There was a significant spike in traffic yesterday compared to earlier in the week, which did result in some users getting timeout/500 errors

2 Likes

A few people thought there might have been some insiders discussing something on here perhaps? haha

good thing most people who try and access via mediaspy.org can’t access the site, or the whole place would grind to a halt.

I’m all for advertising, but please guys, not this crap.

2 Likes