I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Mundine AND Danny Green?!? What a reason to switch off. (Or never start watching).

3 Likes

Won’t start on time. Cricket is bound to run over.

They did pretty well. 1 minute over.

1 Like

…& could have been over on time if they didn’t ramble on.

Shannon Noll singing the national anthem literally made my night. This show is so camp and ridiculous but that is why I love it.

I think this year’s cast is the best yet even though this whole Mundine/Green fight is clearly a highly orchestrated farce.

I forgot the post game show was on One in places other than WA

@Troiboi If you’re not into the show why bother to write about it? Personally (even if it’s orchestrated) I like the Mundine/Green confrontation. Best cast yet for I’m a Celebrity.

Because this is a web forum. And the point of it is to write about things. In this case - specifcally - the media.

So yeh. I get it. Thanks.

2 Likes

How useless is Tiffany on this show? Didn’t the producers learn anything from Tom Arnold last year? Internationals rarely work and barely contribute to anything. Maureen was a exception to the rule I think.

Carson was good

2 Likes

Yeah I agree, I forgot about him. Ideally it should be an international that is well known to Aussies or has a connection to us. Someone like Richard Reid or Dean Haglund would be fantastic.

3 Likes

Who?

2 Likes

He appeared on The X Files and is a regular on Studio 10.

But you said:

1 Like

Either or. I feel like Dean wouldn’t be any less unknown than someone like Tiffany.

I think Tiffany would be known by people of a certain generation but I doubt Dean would be known outside hard core fans of The X Files.

I was a fan of the show and don’t recognise the name and I still wouldn’t know who he was without googling for a photo of him from the show.

I’m not disagreeing with your idea but I don’t really see the value of any American celebrity being there. They really are a fish out of water amongst the Aussies, in most cases. If you’re going to do it all, it should be someone who has some sort of connection to Australia like Richard Reid, otherwise they just fall flat.

Isn’t there a second international person about to go in? I believe there are two this season.

Julia said the other night that there are two more overseas people to come. So we could still see Fran Drescher. I see on Google she is talking about a reboot of The Nanny. Probably has a lot of time on her hands right now! :grin:

2 Likes

I’d be very surprised if Tiffany isn’t eliminated on Sunday night.

I don’t really like the show putting in too many intruders later in the season. It sort of cheapens their victory if they win (as seen in the case of Freddie Flintoff).

2 Likes