I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Show is borderline unwatchable with Mundine.

2 Likes

They are flogging the ā€˜Mundine v Greenā€™ thing to death arenā€™t they or is just me. Iā€™m wondering if thereā€™s something in their contracts that includes a third fight between them that will air on Ten later in the year.

6 Likes

Maybe their thinking was way off the mark with this casting. Maybe fans of this show would not really be huge fans of boxing.

I am thinking their thinking was off considering the collapse in ratings since they started exclusively focusing on Mundine vs Green.

1 Like

Maybe in the same way as Tom Arnold had planned an Australian tour to capitalise on his ā€˜popularityā€™ after his appearance on the showā€¦and we all know how that worked out!

1 Like

Really? I donā€™t agree with most of what Mundine says but heā€™s the most interesting person there. The Mundine vs Green stuff makes great TV too. I honestly donā€™t know much about boxing or their history but conflict makes entertaining TV. The UK version of this show (and Celebrity Big Brother) thrives off conflict. Our Aussie celebs typically are too nice towards each other so itā€™s good to have a bit of tension for a change.

1 Like

I agree Mundine has turned me off. Sorry i love this show normally but he is really annoying.

Was optimistic about him being there for some conflict but I find it tiresome - and predictable. Itā€™s nothing new: we know how he feels about women, gay people, gender roles, the flag, the national anthem. Because Anthony Mundine has never been shy of an opinion, this is flogging a dead horse.

Cut to Anthony - oh itā€™s just him stirring up Jackie.

Iā€™m a fan of the show. And Iā€™m bored.

Mundine has walked out? I think the whole Mundine thing was orchestrated. He was never in there for the long haul, get in for the Green saga, ratings grab, then get him out of there. Mission Accomplished.

They need a Keira like personality in there next week to keep the viewers hanging on otherwise they will start sinking into the 500,000s which isnā€™t ideal.

1 Like

Two celebrities walk out before the first elimination. Thatā€™s not good for the show.

I think we are just not used to it here in Australia. Celebrities quit all the time in the UK version

2 Likes

If true, at least this show will be watchable now with Mundine gone. Heā€™s such a tool!

3 Likes

Heā€™s starting to get on the nerves of a few of the celebs so hopefully that might stir things up a bit but at the moment the Mundine vs Green focus is a snorefest, similar to when Warne entered the jungle and they focused so much on him.

If Tiffany doesnā€™t get eliminated this week, I think sheā€™ll walk.

Think of the money they are saving

Yes it is. Tomicā€™s departure created a buzz as will Mundineā€™s. Mundine is a massive turn off for many so itā€™s likely people will tune in to see him walk.

Itā€™s acutally surprising no one has walked until season 4. Quitting is a common occurrence on UK Iā€™m A Celeb.

2 Likes

Did this happen at the end of the show last night or will it be on tonight?

Mundine and Green were selected for the tucker trial (snakes). They completed that. Mundine walked out after that and it will be shown tonight.

2 Likes

Yep UK Celebrity Big Brother and IACGMOH generally have multiple walkouts a season.

Hopefully he does go out with a bang and bit of drama. I think deep down he just couldnā€™t tolerate being around Danny Green. Heā€™s a quitter.

1 Like

I hope they have good back up celebs!