I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Ten under scrutiny

Oh please. He signed up for the $$$ obviously oblivious to what the show entailed
What exactly was he expecting to do for a million dollar pay cheque? Sleep all day? Fiona, with plenty of demons of her own and twice his age, did everything Tomic did and then some.

4 Likes

I’m assuming by that they mean the first elimination doesn’t happen till after 2 weeks? I’m sure if they quit after that by their own choice (and not due to an injury or something) then they still wouldn’t get the full amount.

Agree. Great cast. Jackie and Fiona are the most entertaining on there for me.

1 Like

Assuming Anthony Mundine and Danny Green are the two celebs listed for the biggest feud, there still remains these 3 clues left. Who do we think for is coming in as an intruder?

My best 3 guesses would be Kathy Lette, Prue Macsween, and Ian Thorpe. I say all of these with not much confidence at all.

Doesn’t World Champion and a Sense of Social Justice apply to Danny Green for his work on coward punch education?

1 Like

From the clues I’m expecting 14 people total. From what I gathered the World Champion was a separate clue to those in a feud:

Hot Model: Simone Holtznagel
Stand Up Queen: Fiona O’Loughin
Pop Sensation: Tiffany Darwish
TV Star: Jackie Gillies
Iconic Australian actor: Kerry Armstrong

Comedian: Peter Rowsthorn
Aussie Rocker: Shannon Noll
AFL Player: Josh Gibson
Tennis Player: Bernard Tomic
Two Feuding Celebrities: Anthony Mundine / Danny Green

Author: ???
Loudmouth TV Star: ???
World Champion: ???

I would’ve thought Loudmouth TV star will be Anthony ‘The Man’ Mundie and World Champion will be Danny Green.

What has Ian Thorpe ever done to be a social justice person.

This is a beauty you’re sure to love?? That has got to be Pru MacSween or Fran Drescher

Ian Thorpe has done a lot of work for the LGBT community and other causes.

Who in the world has ever described Pru MacSween as a beauty?

She was a regular on BEAUTY and the Beast.

Was she the Beast?

1 Like

Maybe I have them mixed up but one thing is for sure, time will tell

Such wisdom.

Campaigning for Anti bullying and marriage equality perhaps?

2 Likes

Prue Mscsween would be a great addition to the cast. Get her on ASAP.

1 Like

Stan Zemanek would have.

2 Likes

Ten are really pushing this Mundine vs Green conflict.

Fevola was out saying they are friends and don’t have any issues with each other.

Ten not happy about Fev’s comments apparently. I’m sure it’s all just a non event but a bit of editing will probably make it look worse than what it is.

4 Likes

When did Danny Green enter the jungle? There is a sneak peek clip on the website of Fox Sports and News Corp papers. Seems that Ten provided the clip.

I think it could’ve been mid last week.

This video gives away the date they filmed - he entered on Friday.