I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Brendan Fevola is my tip for the AFL player. If the ad is a hint then the socks that are shown are the same as his current team the Yarrawonga Pigeons.

Not that I think Peter Ford is the most reliable source, however he is speculating on Twitter that Anthony Callea is going into the jungle.

@mrpford: “@AnthonyCallea can you get a decent espresso martini in the jungle?”

I don’t think it will be Anthony Callea. Did he get any right last year?

Even last year that Peter Ford had no idea who was even going in to the jungle.
http://www.mediaspy.org/forum/index.php?/topic/24938-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/page-12#entry1074918

Ian Dickson was just one of them that he said yes too. Wasn’t Kerrie-Ann also one of them.

So funny going back through all the speculation. Most of the celebrities were mentioned.

William you hated the idea of Chrissie Swan going in. Has your opinion changed this year on I’m a Celeb? Its nice to know that people now understand true ‘celebrities’ wont appear on this show.

I understand that ‘big’ celebrities won’t go on this show. It has changed my opinion, as they are only there to build up their profile.

[quote=“Rutzie, post:41, topic:372”]
Brendan Fevola is my tip for the AFL player.[/quote]My tip is either Fev or Ben Cousins. Though I’m leaning more towards Fevola as he would be a perfect fit for IAC. :grin:

I think the only one he guessed was Joel last year.

My point was that if he is doing just some filler hosting roles for The Project then he clearly doesn’t have much on at the moment and is in the door at Ten. So I don’t see it as an impossibility (e.g. if he had something lined up in 3 months and wanted something to fill the gap… why not?). He doesn’t really fit into those descriptions anyway (unless you exaggerate a Television Icon or Hollywood hearth throb) but I don’t think it’s impossible.

Because it’s a backward step and possibly career suicide for an actor.

Plus some of my tips are:

Comedian - Tommy Little
AFL Player - Some former high profile player and I think Brendan Fevola is a good bet.
DJ - Didier Cohen or Ruby Rose
Champion sportswoman - Cathy Freeman
Pop Star - Someone from the 80s or 90s. Or could it be someone like Nikki Webster?
90s TV Star - Denise Drysdale

I think it would be a mistake to have ‘celebrities’ who only do reality shows to remain celebrities eg. Didier Cohan and Brendan Fevola

Why would Ruby Rose do a rubbish reality show in Australia when she has a high-paying Hollywood acting job?

1 Like

My tips:

Television Icon - Could it be bert? Ita? Daryl? Johnny Young?
•A Champion sportswoman - Layne Beachley
•A Theatrical lady - Marina Prior? Lisa McCune - Cant think of any others
•A World Class Comedian - Adam Hills?
•An International DJ - this will be didier
•An AFL Legend - Fevola
•A 90’s TV Star - stumped on this one - perhaps someone from Acropolis Now? Mary/Nick or perhaps steve vizard?
•A Hollywood Heartthrob - no idea, could be anyone
•A Record Breaking Pop Star - this will be Anthony callea - he’s the only one I can think of that broke any records
•A Rugby League Superstar - Wendell - he loves this stuff.

I doubt Ruby Rose would be in the DJ category. I doubt she would do it but she would more likely be a hollywood hearth throb…

I don’t think Cathy Freeman will do it.

Wendell Sailor is an ambassador for the NRL Nines in Auckland Feb 6/7 so I think that rules him out.

Apparently Reece Mastin has

Was Christopher Atkins’ name ever mentioned?

Angela Bishop suspiciously did an interview with him recently.

Last thread when he started turning up on Studio 10. I am sure he is the “Hollywood hearthrob”.

For the comedian, I’ll throw Tegan Higginbotham’s name in. She has popped up on those Project vox pops recently like Joel did before he went to Africa last year.