I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Reece Mastin I don’t see how they could call record breaking though. What record has he broken? None that I can see.

It said in the Dailyfail article linked up thread something about the fastest selling digital single (by a Sony artist).

I don’t think he is a very interesting choice, he was boring on X Factor, but the teen girls loved him.

Yes, after he popped up on Studio10.

Ruby Rose’s career has taken off in the US. No way would she waste 6 weeks hanging out in the ‘jungle’.

1 Like

I suppose you could find some sort of record for any artist if you tried? :laughing:

I’m hugely out of the loop with this show - is it public knowledge yet that Joel Creasy and Heather from The Bachelor are hosting I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here Now!?

Yes. Old news.

Yes, announced at Ten’s Upfronts.

And they have been seen in promos on Eleven although they don’t reveal what they’re doing, which seems silly.

1 Like

thanks @Chris and @Mischievous1 - shows how much attention I pay to those things! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The television icon is female, silver logie winning and a household name in over 20 countries. Making me think it’s someone from Home & Away or Neighbours?

Some of the Most Popular Actress winners who haven’t done much work lately are Annie Jones, Rachel Friend, Lisa Chappell, Bec Cartwright, Rowena Wallace and Val Lehman.

My money is on Val Lehman.

Mcleods daughters star maybe.

The ‘television icon’ description points towards Rowena Wallace and she is in serious need of some cash but she would probably be promoted as a Gold Logie winner.

Which she sold anyway…
All very interesting this mix of people!

Not necessarily as that narrows the speculation down a lot which is not what the producers want. They don’t want us to figure it out, and there’s plenty more silver Logie recipients for speculating.

IIRC last year they promoted a gold Logie nominee.

Isn’t Rowena in poor health?

Just saw a clue about the comedian: “A controversial funnyman” he has made Australia his home.

On the second part: Arj Barker, Jimeoin, Ross Noble (although he moved away again), Ben Elton, Ugly Dave Gray (was on Studio 10 today). Anyone else?

ETA: Jimeoin and Arj have shows booked for this time period.

So comedian isn’t Tommy Little? Does that rule him out? He could still be an intruder I guess. Last year they added intruders week 2.