I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

This is no different to other requests in the past. Shane Warne, Anthony Callea and others were allowed to smoke away from the camp so it wasn’t caught on camera. No doubt other high profile contestants have made requests too.

Just saw the ad for tonight. So is that moron KAK going to avoid doing the trials because she doesn’t want to get dirty? Why did she go on this? Did she know what was involved with the show? She just looks like entitled stuck up bitch by saying she won’t be participating in the trials.

7 Likes

That was a decent amount of contraband the celebrities gave up, even after they tried to eat all the sweets in their possession.

As predicted, she will be voted into every trial this season, if this continues.

4 Likes

One word: Diva.

Can’t agree more.

3 Likes

KAK Kacks It. Aesha Craps It.

Kerri-Anne, Woody, Dom and Dicko Voted In To Tomorrow’s Trial.

Kerri-Anne Kennerley may be TV Royalty on the outside, but tonight she was royally side-eyed by her fellow camp mates. Here is what went down in jungle town…

We all know Aesha’s not afraid of getting dirty (as we found out in tonight’s poopy trial). She hasn’t had a shower since she arrived in the jungle, so Nathan took it into his own hands to show her how to shower with this new fandangle invention called soap! Cue nudie rudie shower scene.

Never in the history of the jungle have we ever had a more impressive group… of contraband smugglers. They’ve been boldly enjoying the contraband willy-nilly. The deceit stopped tonight. They had two minutes to either consume or surrender every single item. Chaos ensued!

Brownlow medallist, Adam, spoke about being number one draft pick when he was 17 years old, but after a few too many vodka cruisers, turned up to preseason four months later, overweight and vomiting his way through his first training session.

After being publicly voted in to do the next trial, Aesha and KAK needed to scoop the poop in some of the nastiest, smelliest, post-festival, porta-loos in order to recover some essential items that had been dropped in.

Without hesitation, Kerri-Anne uttered “I’m a celebrity…get me out of here!”, leaving Aesha alone to meet her faecal fate.

KAK returned to camp to let them know she pulled the pin on the trial, which left Dicko and the rest of the camp scratching their heads as to why KAK entered in the first place.

Aesha returned to camp a poo covered rock star, having won an impressive 13 stars in the trial. Unfortunately, KAK’s lack of participation meant that the camp only got six and a half stars worth of springbok and lentils for dinner.

Figuratively, KAK did not come up smelling like roses, literally, nor did Aesha. Hopefully, Aesha remembers Nathan’s handy how to use soap lesson.

Netball legend Liz also talked about the pay discrepancies in women’s sport, leaving the celebs shocked to hear that at her peak she earned $6,000 per year as the captain.

Chris and Julia entered camp and announced that Kerri-Anne, Woody, Dom and Dicko have been publicly voted in to participate in the first food trial of the season, New Balls Please*.*** Consider this your Community Service Announcement: Schedule family dinner before 7.30pm Thursday.

I thought the whole original premise was if you said those words you were sent packing?

If you say it in camp you’re out. If you say it at a trial, that just ends that task immediately. Been like that since day 1

2 Likes

Well KAK is certainly bringing the drama. The camp mates tolerance of her isn’t going to last long if she keeps this attitude up.

There are obviously going to be times when contestants can’t complete a trial or it’s something that they are too scared to do. What rubbed me up the wrong way here is the fact that she outright refused immediately when she was announced, without even knowing what the trial was. Her attitude stinks so I don’t know what she was thinking coming onto the show. Last night’s trial was pretty tame compared to most.

I actually won’t be surprised if she pulls the plug on the show in the coming days. She is definitely going to be voted into every trial now.

6 Likes

She did say on the show that she often doesn’t think things through and consider the consequences.

https://twitter.com/ImACelebrityAU/status/1643720278042632193?s=20

The fact they arent pushing tension in the camp in the promo tells me she probably attempts something.
Fingers crossed she doesnt take part though…

The fact we’re all talking about her and the impact she’s having is exactly why she’s in there. She’s got the makeup and the royal treatment to get people offside in the camp already and doing this sort of stuff is just going to get people talking and the ratings up so it’s good for Ten whatever happens. There’s one like that every year just to shake things up a bit. KAK is also lucky that she’s at the end of her career so it won’t really impact things for her in the future.

It’s interesting to see all the other roles being filled like they are in other years, in particular the camp “parents” with Dicko and Deb - and they even act like a married couple too when they counsel each other too.

One thing that did feel a bit awkward from the other night was after the in depth chat of the IVF and miscarriage struggles when Chris and Julia tried to be serious afterwards and to direct viewers to a support service but because they’re usually so jovial and joking it was hard to take them seriously.

1 Like

Why is KAK there if she’s not doing any participating on challenges :weary:

3 Likes

$$$

1 Like

Regardless if it’s money or not. Warnie did it and completely the challenges and still had money after the show ended. The synopsis of this show is that they throw into the jungle and do some challenges every week. Not put bloody makeup on!!! :weary::triumph:

According to 10’s publicity slides, there will be four eliminations in week 3 (week of April 16), on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I wonder if she does go does she still get her reported $180k pay cheque?

Why do you need to know?

Kerri-Anne got more than half of the trial votes tonight. No surprise there!

5 Likes