I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I’m out tonight so haven’t heard… did she not participate in the Tucker trial again?

Ditto. I was reading she has left the show?

Short and sweet.

KAK is out. Nick Cummins is coming in Monday according to a promo just screened during the Taskmaster finale.

2 Likes

KAK Is A Celebrity, Get Her Out Of There!

Kerri-Anne Kennerley Has Called Time On The Jungle After Three Nights.

Three nights is all it took for the jungle to crack KAK. After refusing to play ball, KAK and Dom came to blows, which saw Kerri-Anne Kennerley saying the words “I’m a celebrity, get me out of here.” Here’s what went down in jungle town….

It was the calm before the storm; Deb and KAK performed downward dogs together, scorpions and spiders made homes in the sleeping bags of unsuspecting celebrities, Adam Cooney showed off his KFC tattoo and called out for an endorsement deal… but this was just the happy prelude to one of the biggest fall outs ever seen in the jungle.

After being publicly voted in, KAK, Dom, Dicko and Woody departed for first eating trial of the season, and ball-o-ball did it go balls up.

At the trial, thanks to a few pairs of kudu testicles, all hell broke loose. Dom and KAK went head-to-head with Dom angrily calling out KAK’s unpreparedness to participate when she wouldn’t even attempt to eat the kudu ball.

KAK declared she would rather go home than eat a kudu testicle, and said that if she did leave, Dom could have her make-up, to which Dom replied “I don’t want your 1989 Revlon lipstick darl.” (Someone get that on a T-Shirt already). With balls flying back and forth, the trial was deemed over.

KAK returned first from the trial alone and recounted her side of the story to the camp. She explained that the last round of the trial required everyone to eat a kudu testicle, and if anyone failed, they would forfeit the eight possible stars. Because Dom couldn’t keep the kudu testicle down, KAK said that any effort from her side would have been fruitless. She started to choke up when she described the verbal abuse she endured from Dom.

A visibly emotional KAK explained that staying in camp would be unhealthy for everyone and called the words, “I’m a celebrity, get me out of here”. The celebs all gathered around KAK for a final farewell, before she collected her belongings and left the jungle.

To hear more from Kerri-Anne about how she feels about leaving the jungle, click here.

After KAK made her exit, Woody, Dicko and Dom entered camp and ran through their version of the story. Woody and Dicko said that Dom gave it a valiant effort, but despite trying her best, she simply couldn’t deal with the kudu testicle.

Dom acknowledged that her use of language was out of line, but she stands by how she felt at the time when she lashed out at KAK. During the fallout, Dicko and Woody backed Dom by saying that KAK had zero intention of even having a crack today. Then it was camp cuddles all round.

On a lighter note, after Woody and Adam successfully completed an in-camp challenge, the celebs were given their luxury items. With the tension finally breaking, they laughed themselves into a funny, infectious frenzy until they laughed so hard they cried.

Chris and Julia entered camp and announced that Harry, Peter, Anna and Adam have been publicly voted in to participate in the next trial, Egg-ceptional Easter Eggathon.

Don’t miss Kerri-Anne’s first television interview post jungle on The Project tomorrow at 6.30pm on 10 and 10 Play.

Kerri-Anne’s first television interview post jungle on The Project tomorrow at 6.30pm on 10 and 10 Play.

Something must have really gone down at the challenge, there’s no way they would have cut off the challenge like that by choice.

1 Like

Sunday’s episode will be interesting viewing as it will be very first time the celebrities celebrate Easter in the jungle.

Nick Cummins enters on Monday

So KAK was a diva. She’s the Bernard Tomic of the season. What a disaster and what a horrible person she is.

7 Likes

Also, she didn’t the interview with the hosts.

1 Like

I think it would be fair to say the show has damaged her reputation once and for all. So that’s a win in my book. Not a win for the 10 Accountants however. That is a real waste of cash.

I wish they would cut the TV royalty crap.

7 Likes

Why do I feel like Nick has already done the show before. What’s he gonna bring?

Has any past contestant skipped the interview with Julia and Dr Chris?

Did the show do that or did she do all the damage herself?

1 Like

They might be lucky on the KAK front if she is refusing to do interviews, complete challenges, storms out mid show, would no doubt be a clause or two in the contract about those basic items, so it is hopefully more here, she breached try contract so won’t get paid fully.

2 Likes

Definitely won’t get her full payout for leaving early. Though I think the money was only a very small part of why she was there - though what the rest of the motivation was, I don’t really know now as she didn’t seem to understand how the show works. She should have realised that by outright refusing to participate she would get picked by the public for every challenge going forward.

I did hear discussions on various shows about he motivation, and she doesn’t need the money; having sold her house for $23m and moved into a smaller apartment.

3 Likes

IIRC people who say the words and exit early don’t normally do an interview with chris & Julia?

I’d imagine that is due to C and J not being on standby ready to go for an interview. They might not even be on the site at that time. I recall in a previous season they said producers are on shift 24/7 though.

Dom called her a “self centred bitch” which hit KAK hard. Truth be told, Dom was on point.

6 Likes