I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

They still got the pillows even though they deliberately tanked the task? Too soft. They have really forgotten the premise of the show the last few yrs.

Some of the names are very obscure names, but if they can make up for it with personality and drama I think it will work. I thinks it’s missing some man candy so far.

The big names have rarely provided the entertainment. It has been the lesser known celebs such as Natasha Exelby, Joel Creasey, Laurina Fleure, Fiona O’Loughlin who have been more entertaining as they tend to be less guarded.

Great cast so far IMO. I think they’ve got a good balance of personalities.

No mention of the former International Rugby player at this stage. I presume they’ll join from next week as it’s a busy camp with 13 already in there.

1 Like

And Tony Armstrong too

Matching the clues with the celebrities
Radio host - Woody Whitelaw
Geordie Shore star - Nathan Henry
Queen of the court - Liz Ellis
AFL star - Adam Cooney
Outspoken TV host - Ian Dickson
TV royalty - Kerri-Anne Kennerley
Reality star - Domenica Calarco
From the high seas - Aesha Scott
Logie winning legend - Debra Lawrence
Celeb chef - Anna Polyviou
Former Wallaby - ???
Comedian - Peter Helliar
Footy host with a killer kick - Bianca Hunt
Olympic medallist - Harry Garside

The show’s return to South Africa also means viewers are once again able to vote at 10play website for one or more celebrities to take part in a tucker trial. Voting typically starts at the end of one episode and ends at 8.30pm AEST the following night.

I hope the viewers give Aesha a chance and don’t get put off because they don’t know her. While she can be a bit crass, she’s also hilarious and very compassionate.

At this stage my tip to win is Adam Cooney. He’s a very funny guy (who proposed to his now-wife with a burger ring). If he gets the air time I think most people will like him. I have no idea who Nathan is but he obviously knows how reality tv works so he will probably go far in this series.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Talk about a baptism for KAK!! Entertaining first trial so far.

3 Likes

Chris’ shirt is very tight tonight!

2 Likes

Indeeeeeeed.

They do a good job running this show live, considering the location. I don’t think I’ve never seen a live blunder or anything, across all the seasons. I wonder if there is a 5-10 minute delay built into it? Always runs very smooth. Top production.

1 Like

Did anyone find the volume of the show really low tonight? WILTY just started and scared the f*#k out of me :joy:

1 Like

The volume for most of tonight’s episode was fine, it was only low when Julia and Chris spoke to the celebrities in the camp. It could be issues with some of the celebrities’ mikes.

1 Like

Yes I know what you mean! I noticed that too.

Kerri-Anne Kennerley Has That 12 Star Quality As She Lands In Camp.

Nathan Henry Voted In To Tomorrow’s Grave Danger Trial.

Screaming baboons, and a screaming KAK, I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! 2023 is off to a screaming start.

The celebs woke up for the first time in camp after having been lulled to sleep by boisterous baboons. At the new Flintstone-esque camp gym, professional boxer, Harry Garside was busting out some sweaty uppercuts, while Dom, Nathan and Anna enjoyed a front row perv sesh.

When it came to chore delegation, Below Deck star Aesha Scott was more than willing to go below deck and deal with the post warthog celebrity poops. Hopefully one of her fellow jungle buds will alert her to the fact that the sawdust in the long drop is not, we repeat, NOT oats.

Harry made a revelation to the camp about his career after he is done slurping on blended testicle: Stay professional and make bank, go amateur and honour his heart, or leave the sport completely.

Those with televisions will remember that Dom was the unlucky celebrity voted into the diabolical Unsafe Crackers trial. Unveiled within a box destined to be filled with water and snakes, was this year’s 13th camp member, TV Royalty, Kerri-Anne Kennerley. But can KAK hack it?

Turns out she can, because KAK and Dom screamed their way to win 12 out of a possible 13 stars.

Down by the waterfall (insert TLC pun here), Woody talks about going to therapy after finding out he was going to be dad, worried that he wouldn’t be good enough.

Dom returned from the trial alone to her cheering camp mates, before introducing KAK as her help for the trial, the camp erupting with shock.

Now before social media go KAK-KAK over the makeup kit on her bed with ‘why is KAK allowed makeup in the jungle?’ and ‘why is Kerri-Anne getting special treatment?’. Short answer is, she’s KAK.

The Australian public has chosen Nathan Henry to face the trial, Grave Danger. See how Nathan goes when the jungle shenanigans return tomorrow at 7.30pm, live from South Africa.

3 Likes

Looks like Dom is turning on the waterworks already. :slight_smile:

I find it funny that Kerri-Anne’s bed is fenced off with a sign “reserved for royalty” above.

2 Likes

Revealed tonight that the highest number of votes ever had been received to vote celebrities into a trial.

Kerry-Anne says she won’t participate. Should ensure she gets voted into every challenge.

KAK Unpacks, Nathan Upchucks, Dom Makes-Up.

Kerri-Anne Kennerley And Aesha Voted In To Tomorrow’s Trial.

The tears in jungle tonight were flowing faster than you can say “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!”. Here’s what went down in camp town.

As Kerri-Anne Kennerley woke from her first night in camp, she immediately regretted her most recent life choice. Peter Helliar joined her on washing up duty, and as the old saying goes, dish time means time to dish (we just made that up, but it works, so we are rolling with it).

KAK opened up about the “boys club” that existed when she first started in television; chauvinism and harassment, and hideous behaviour by executives hitting on young women while their male counterparts were off taking long lunch breaks.

Shockingly, KAK, had her own “me too” moment, when a station owner unzipped her dress at a work Christmas party, at which time she responded with “Zip it back up, or I’ll deck you”. All hail Queen KAK!

In an emotional moment around the camp fire, Liz Ellis and Deb Lawrence discovered they were both older when they had their children, having suffered miscarriages following multiple IVF sessions.

Dom delved into the MAFS Only Fans saga, saying that she made the choice to put those photos out there but not to be publicly shamed for doing so. This broke her as a person. But in positive news, her Only Fans account meant she had a deposit on a house, which gave Liz the idea that she could start her very our Only Fans account and talk about netball in her cossie. We’d subscribe to that.

A nervous, sweaty, hungry, and self-proclaimed germaphobe, Nathan departed for the trial, Grave Danger. He bravely crawled his way through a tunnel filled with every repulsive critter and smell our twisted trials team could conjure up. We’d like to take this opportunity to apologise to Australian audiences who were eating dinner at the time of this trial. Nathan’s dry reaching deserved a Logie (have we mentioned we’ve won one of those?). After all that torture, Nathan scored 12 stars.

Things took a dramatic turn after dinner when Dicko attempted to properly welcome KAK to camp, but Dom had other ideas. She wanted to know how KAK was allowed to have make-up in camp. This sparked a heated exchange between Dicko and Dom, leaving her in tears. KAK sat with Dom explaining that the makeup was a dealbreaker to her entering the jungle, and left her with some solid advice about taking charge and making strong decisions. Dicko and Dom also made sure they didn’t go to bed angry, burying the hatchet and it’s once again, happy campers!

Australia has voted for KAK and Aesha to participate in tomorrow’s trial, Take The Plunge. Will our TV icon and Below Deck star take the plunge or will they be screaming those eight words?

It is a bit ridiculous that Kerri-Ann gets to sit there with make-up on. It just doesn’t look right when everyone else doesn’t. Although at least she’s very transparent that it was a condition she made for participating. I wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t last very long. Even last night when she got voted into the tucker trial, her immediate response was that she’s not going to do it. Hopefully she does end up giving it a go but if she doesn’t, then I’m not sure what show she thought she was coming on. The camp mates will start getting tired of it very quickly.

When they said that I thought… well viewers havn’t voted in tucker trials for 3 years. I think previously voting was via Twitter as well? I havn’t checked out the Tenplay voting but being on there might make it more likely that catch up viewers vote?