I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I swear to god if the MAFS person is Al Perkins. But it’s going to be one of the bullies for sure. Dominica or Olivia

Yeah it will definitely be one of them…

Well that’ll put me off one of my favourite shows!

Has Peter Ford come out with his guesses yet? Lol

As for the Married at First Sight and Geordie Shore contestants going in… meh. I have zero interest in them.

TV Royalty. - surely it has to be Ann-Maree Biiggar from Agro :smiley: there’s always one “star” on the show we haven’t seen in a while…

1 Like

If we went down that path it would have to be Ranger Stacey - her and Dr Chris could chat about all the snakes and share all the facts about what they’re eating etc… That would really be totally wild.

1 Like

From The High Seas To The African Jungle.

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

Celebrity flight 2023 to the African jungle is now boarding with a TV Personality in tow when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

It’ll be all hands-on deck when they go from the high seas to the Africa jungle.

Will they be the perfect campmate, or will they go overboard at the first big swell?

Could it be Hannah Ferrier from Below Deck and The Real Love Boat?

2 Likes

Darren McMullen from The Real Love Boat?

I hope so, I like Hannah.

Can i be the first clueless person living under the rock and ask “who”? Lol

It could be anyone from one of the Below Deck series I guess. I can’t imagine any of them being to expensive.

Hannah Ferrier was chief steward on Below Deck Mediterranean before she was sacked in 2020.
https://www.thethings.com/hannah-below-deck-now-after-fired/

1 Like

10 is holding a competition in which you can win $10,000 for correctly guessing the celebrities going into the jungle. Entries close on 11.59pm AEST on April 2, the night of the season premiere.

https://10play.com.au/im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/win/celebrity-guess-who/c230309brlqz

Hopefully Hannah Ferrier. She brought the drama on Below Deck. She is also probably contracted to Ten for Love Boat.

1 Like

A Logie Winning Legend Is Landing In The Jungle.

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

Bounding onto Flight 2023 for South Africa, there’s no doubt this celebrity will put on a show or two when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

A star of both the stage and screen, they’re no stranger to drama away from home.

Question is, how will they handle the insects?

If we narrow down the list of Home and Away winners and obiously we wont count people like Kate Ritchie or Melissa George we have a list.

Tammin Sursok
Isabel Lucas
Bec Cartwright
Bonnie Sveen
Kimberley Cooper
Nicolle Dickson

But its the legend thats throwing me off. They could have been known for Home and Away but won a Logie for something else which makes me think Georgie Parker.

1 Like

Georgie Parker just announced taking 7 weeks off from Home and Away to do a play. Seven bosses wouldn’t be very happy with her if she went to 10 to do a reality show.

Likely story

Didn’t Amy Matthews and Jodi Gordon from Home And Away also win a logie?

It could also be someone who ‘won a logie’ when the show won a best drama award… someone like Holly Brisley.

Debra lawrence, celia ireland, tasma walton and sonia todd have all won logies and done significant stints on the show too.