I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

So many Home and Away actresses have won a Logie - some in the Popular Actress category, and many in the New Talent category.

Debra Lawrence won Supporting Actress for Please Like Me. It could be her too? As she was in Home and Away too.

Unrelated to Home and Away - it could be Rowena Wallace… but her age and health may be a factor. She would have been great on the show.

My first thought was someone who’s spent time in theatre, but perhaps they could be a singer?

Will This Celeb Chef Master The Jungle?

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

We all know food makes friends and this chef will surely be the heart and soul of the jungle when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

Mastering the art of the exotic snack in the real world, the food challenges are bound to be a breeze. Or not.

Used to whipping up a frenzy, will they walk away with the crown like chefs before them?

This one is hard to guess. It could be a chef like Gary Mehigan or Shannon Bennett, or a former MasterChef Australia contestant.

1 Like

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Colombaris

1 Like

It’s always handy to have a chef in camp.

1 Like

I don’t reckon it’s a bad idea getting an old famous MC face in there. Also considering watching this for the first time since it moved to Jan proper and clashed with major sport, I was a fan in its first few seasons, as were many Aussies IIRC the ratings used to open with over 1m metro and a few eps high '000s.

but the more funny thing is if they put someone like Jess Rowe in as the chef

2 Likes

She’s obsessed with bringing up that Eddie McGuire ‘boned’ thing and Channel Ten axing

1 Like

Rowena wallace was in home and away for a stint her son was played by justin melvey

1 Like

his last attempt to return to TV died a quick death, he’d surely be up for another go

“obsessed”?

1 Like

It’s just she keeps bringing it up in podcasts or studio interviews or articles what feels like every month, it was a long time ago now and clearly she has not moved on/bears a grudge. Not saying she is in the wrong, she was hard done by, but not sure not moving on isn’t wise either - many others in a very similar situation to her have and have rarely or never delved deep into it again. I might be making too much of a thing about it, but just IMO.

I guess it’s just years since I’ve heard anything from her, anywhere. She did a podcast with Denise Drysdale ages ago but I don’t think she mentioned the Eddie comments at all. Though now i haven’t gone back through the thread, but what clue triggered her as a suspected contestant on the show?

1 Like

Which Famous Aussie Animal Is Headed To The Jungle?

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

This former international Wallaby is no stranger to South Africa but how will he tackle the critters in the jungle over Springboks on the field?

All will be revealed when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from the jungle on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

Will other campmates get him offside or will he be crowned jungle king?

Matt Burke

Israel Folau?

No, just no!

It will be either Will or Woody from KIIS.

EDIT: Herald Sun reports chef Anna Polyviou is a hot favourite to join the show, and sources say that she has been working hard behind the scenes to prepare for the physical challenges ahead.

If it was him, they’d mention that he played multiple sports (AFL and NRL) in addition to union.

1 Like

I know they also want controversial people but he’d be far too controversial.

It wouldn’t take much for him to be questioned or confronted over his beliefs and he would respond as he’d be expected and the controversy would blow up again and no doubt there would be calls for boycotts etc… based on what he’d say. He’s not going to back down (it seems) from what he believes and others will be offended and will want to take things further. It would just end in a very messy situation with a lot of hurt and anger and not much actual entertainment value.

Just my 2 cents on how that one would go.

2 Likes