I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Could Tristan McManus be going in? He’s been suspiciously sick the past 2 weeks on Studio 10 but how long could they drag that out if it was a cover? Maybe he’ll come back for a bit then go on Easter holidays?

Ten generally uses its own talent on the show which is generally connected to contracts etc. I remember Denyer had to either take a pay cut to participate in the show.

An AFL Star Is Set To Make Their Mark.

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

We’re hoping this Brownlow Medallist isn’t a nervous flyer when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

Used to making their mark on the field, will they kick goals in the jungle and be crowned the winner?

One thing’s for sure, the creepy crawlies are at the ready to welcome him into camp!

1 Like

He is the side-line commentator on tonight’s coverage of the A-League over on 10Bold. So he’s still here in Australia.

The show is still some 3 weeks away, so he can still make it. Who knows?

1 Like

Saw Dr Chris Brown at the beach today so probably too early for anyone to be in Africa yet.

2 Likes

Will An Outspoken TV Host’s Opinions Polarise?

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

Famous for their outspoken opinions, this TV host is sure to divide campmates when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

Known for their successful talent spotting, they’ll be lost for words when they’re eating fisheyes in a Tucker Trial!

Will they be heading for the exit or push through to win the jungle crown?

1 Like

Given the usual calibre of celeb that potentially sounds like Dicko to me?

We’re Rolling Out The Red Carpet For TV Royalty.

Making a grand entrance in the African jungle is none other than TV Royalty when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

They may not be used to the camp conditions, but will they tough it out to raise the crown?

Or will they cower in fear and cry “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here?”

1 Like

Got to be KAK

2 Likes

Are they away yet? KAK was at the &Juliet premiere this weekend.

No. Why would they be there three weeks before it starts?

I have no idea. It’s why I asked.

I’d say the hosts might be there a week before the show starts and the celebrities might arrive there a couple of days before.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I happened to see Dr Chris Brown at Clovelly Beach on Saturday.

I recall on a social post C and J went out about 2 weeks prior for rehearsals and getting prepared. Likely leave this week.

Daily Mail will probably be stalking out the checkin queue for Qantas’ Sydney- Johannesburg route in the week prior. It’s the only flight from Oz to Africa at the moment.

1 Like

I doubt they’ll be getting people boarding direct flights, there’s always been decoys and the celebrities have flown different routes.

A plane full of ‘celebrities’ isn’t going to go unnoticed.

2 Likes

Which Reality Star Will Get A Fright At First Sight?

This celebrity has their bags packed and ready for some drama in the jungle when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

No stranger to dinner parties, they have a lot of baggage on board.

Or is it a lot of carryon?

Clearly it’s going to be one of the ‘famous’ wannabes from MAFS.

1 Like

“Queen of the court”- Liz Cambage (am I the only one who was thinking basketballers rather than tennis players, since that’s played on a court?)
AFL player - Chris Judd? (additionally, Adam Goodes was known for taking high marks, but I think he has other commitments)
“Outspoken TV host” - KAK, with Waleed Aly or Paul Murray as possible longshots
“TV royalty” - KAK or Angela Bishop
Reality star- someone from MAFS or MKR

1 Like

I doubt it would be him since he was in the 2019 season and almost won.

1 Like

He was too - I’ve corrected my earlier post

1 Like