I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Someone from KIIS FM?

1 Like

Which Radio Host Will Kiss And Tell?

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

Dust off your passport and ensure your shots are up to date when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

We all know radio hosts are known for their gift of the gab and we’re sure this one won’t disappoint.

The jungle will be all ears as they spill the beans and command your full attention with the yarns they’re set to spin.

I think the radio host is Katie “Monty” Dimond, who co-hosted The 3pm Pick Up on KIIS before it was axed late last year.
It probably won’t be her colleague Yumi Stynes, as she once complained the show’s line up was too white, back in 2015:

1 Like

But she needs money and validation now. As long as KAK isnt also in the jungle lol

But that would make it interesting and actually worth watching. :wink:

1 Like

Yeah! So they should get Pete Evans and Katie Hopkins too!

Drama In The Jungle? It’s A Shore Thing!

I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

Settling in with their inflight entertainment is a UK TV Star that’s shore to bring the drama to the jungle when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

But how will they go without their creature comforts? Not to mention the creepy crawlies. And will they bring sayings that will leave everyone scratching their heads like previous fellow Brit campmates?

1 Like

georgie shore star

So it’s the same formula every year? Could be Geordie could be Jersey.

The press release specifically says “like their fellow Brit campmates”

Also, is it just me, or are the FTA networks over-estimating Geordie Shore’s popularity in this country? IIRC, it was never a big hit either in terms of ratings or social media buzz

It doesn’t need to be big here. They are casting for entertainment. A lot of these not so known overseas reality contestants end up being more entertaining than some of the more well known Aussie’s on these shows.

4 Likes

There’s rumours Carrie Bickmore could be going in. Is she on Kiss?

I reckon Em Rusciano would be high on the list to get considering all her publicity lately.

1 Like

And a very recently departed long-time 10 mega star, could she still be under contract ‘gardening leave’ or whatever?

Carrie currently hosts Carrie and Tommy on Hit Network on weekday afternoons with Tommy Little.

2 Likes

Radio star will be Britanny Hockley (!?!). She’s on kiss and former bachelor star who tells all about her love life on her show

Plus it will be like her fourth reality show so she’s still chasing stardom

Which Queen Of The Court Is Playing To Win?

I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! Premieres Sunday, 2 April.

Boarding in a few short weeks are a host of celebrities headed for the jungle when I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! premieres live from South Africa on Sunday, 2 April at 7.30pm.

With her competitive streak, this queen is in it to win it and will take on any opponent that stands in her way.

But we all know the only thing she’ll be courting in the jungle is the creepy crawlies!

Queen of the court could be a retired tennis player like Samantha Stosur or Casey Dellacqua.

1 Like

Contract was with 9 but only during summer I think.

Surprised Stosur hasn’t made an appearance yet, I guess she is financially pretty good.

Hopefully Margaret Court

1 Like

You have to be joking or being sarcastic. :crazy_face: