I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Magda Szubanski?

1 Like

Left of field but is the HELL-UVA a link to Peter HELL-iar AKA Strauchnie?

No? Okay Iā€™ll just go to bed thenā€¦itā€™s late.

1 Like

or they played for the demons

ā€œOne of the biggest characters the game has ever seen.ā€

Not a completely crazy guess.

According to todayā€™s Sunday Herald Sun, he could be Dale ā€œDaisyā€ Thomas who played 258 AFL matches for Collingwood and Carlton, before he called time on his playing days at the Blues in September. He is not officially retired and is still looking to continue his footy career elsewhere.

Well if he has signed up to Iā€™m a Celebrity then he isnā€™t looking to continue his career in AFL level.

New clue:
https://twitter.com/ImACelebrityAU/status/1201367707418947585

From instagram likes to insect bites, a blonde bombshell is making her way downtown, walking fast, faces passā€¦ oh sorry, we got side-tracked.

What we meant to say is that a blonde bombshell is making her way into the South African jungle for Iā€™m A Celebrityā€¦Get Me Out Of Here!.

Stripped of all her luxuries and dropped into the South African jungle, how will this reality television beauty cope swapping high fashion for high challenges?

You last saw her in a tropical paradiseā€¦ but this diva Dorothy is a long way from Kansas.

Our blonde bombshell joins a television megastar, a leading lady and a footy legend in the jungle.

Oh god its Jess from MAFS isnt it?

It says that she was in a tropical paradise so itā€™s not her. Maybe Sophie Monk.

Not likely when sheā€™s contracted to Nine. Some other Love Island or Bachelor in Patadise bimbo probably. Just a repeat of the himbo they had last year. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Isnā€™t this basically saying that it is someone from Bachelor in Paradise? As far as blondes on the last season go it could be Flo or Alex Nation?

Or if itā€™s someone from something else like Love Islandā€¦ it could be Jessie or Anna from the recent season (both blondes).

1 Like

Is Flo or Alex a diva? I donā€™t think so.

Flo could definitely be considered a diva.

I assume the ā€œFamous DJā€ is another cryptic one meant to make us think music.
But everything else in that video makes me think itā€™s Dilruk Jayasinha?

2 Likes

Could be, Dilruk won a Logie award.

Smart thinking. I think you could be right.

1 Like

Also very smart guess, he would be great!

A good recap of the clues announced so far:

Iā€™m hoping Miranda Cosgrove of Icarly Fame to enter the Jungle since sheā€™s a Former Nickelodeon Teen Queen as is Victoria Justice of Victorious, both visited Australia One Time.