I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

10 have posted a modified promo (it has an additional scene).

1 Like

Julia’s stunt double

Miguel’s charity is R U OK?.

1 Like

What a click bait headline lol

I’m guessing they might do this for 2 or 3 names in the lead up to the show to build hype whilst keeping some names under wraps until the premiere. They are probably taking a slightly different approach to advertising because Ten now have The Masked Singer which is about keeping identities a secret so with Celeb the probably want to reveal some names just to have a point of difference.

New promo

4 Likes

Is the Bond theme trying to hint at someone going in?

Maybe one washed up reality star made a Bond quote once and this is the hint :joy:

There have been a few Simmone Jade Mackinnon articles floating around. I am thinking she might be a chance to go in the jungle this year.

There are now clues. A TV mega star and International party animal. Sounds like Lindsay.

The clues could refer to two different people.

In the promo it’s pretty clear they are talking about the same person.

Sounds like @JBar

Shhh! All will be revealed Jan 5.

Today’s Herald Sun has revealed a new clue for another celebrity.

The leading lady is a familiar face to Australian households and is an Order of Australia recipient.

I feel like I’m watching The Masked Singer again with these cryptic clues to guess celebs.

Lisa Wilkinson has received an OOA

so has Carrie Bickmore

An Order of Australia Medal recipient is described as an OAM.

A leading lady is an actress.

Leading lady is a term often applied to the leading actress in the performance if her character is the protagonist.