I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Here we go again. :roll_eyes:

I’m sure they’ll sign them up for the twenty five people in Australia who are fans of them. :rofl:

3 Likes

Never heard of them.

1 Like

You’re not one of the twenty five in Australia who recognise them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They were on shows geared towards preteens on Nickelodeon so you are probably not in the right age group nor are many on these forums.

They may have nothing else coming up Project Wise coming up in 2020 so Miranda or Victoria might Pop-Up in South Africa.

There is virtually no chance of this happening.

5 Likes

Probably the only people in Australia who’d know the names Miranda Cosgrove or Victoria Justice would be millennials who were lucky to have Pay TV during the 2000s, almost all of whom probably don’t watch free to air terrestrial TV anyway. Besides, I’m not sure if Miranda & Victoria were/are even that well known in the US, let alone here.

At least the suggestions that former Goggleboxers Adam Densten & Symon Lovett could be heading into the jungle sounds vaguely realistic.

Agreed.

2 Likes

No chance. They are too famous for this show.

They are very well known. Miranda has almost 9 million Instagram followers whilst Victoria has 18 million followers.

1 Like

But Nowhere near as Huge as Ariana Grande with 168 Million, I’ll take Tori over Ari any day.

Such a millennial thing to say. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was gonna say Urzilla Carlson cause of the hyenas but then they said Aussie comedian. I have a good idea who it is though.

Ok boomer :wink:

2 Likes

I hope it’s someone funny like Melanie Bracewell, even though she’s a kiwi, she is regularly on HYBPA.

NO

Typical. Don’t know the difference between a Boomer and Gen Xer. Another typical millennial trait. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Calm down gramps, I’m a gen Y :wink:

:crazy_face: You do know that Gen Y is a Millennial now, right?

I don’t identify that way. Stop pigeonholing me, boomer