I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I see. I am just trying to understand the hate towards her.

But as you said you don’t watch the show, or know what Yvie said off camera to Angie do you?

But by the sounds of it it doesn’t really have anything to do with the comments on Dave Hughes, right?

You have an issue with her saying I wish people would stop passing judgment on people because they are overweight when she decided to do a job where she passed judgment on tv’s.

I can see what you are trying to say. However, I don’t think it justifies some of the hate she has been receiving. I am not talking directly about your comment or even comments on this forum.

Yay - you’ve got it right my friend:)

And you are also right - maybe Yvie had a private conversation to Angie about her comment on Dave Hughes. She deserves the benefit of the doubt.

Hate is a strong word. And hopefully I am not one of those trolls that you mentioned online.

I guess I am a big fan of Yvie because of those comments and others throughout the season. I do think people find it hard when a woman has views that, perhaps, questions some things they have thought in the past.

As I have said in the past I am really hoping she wins.

I will agree to disagree. Nice chatting with you this afternoon.

It’s a great show and let’s enjoy the final moments. At the end of the day, it’s all for the charities that the celebrities are supporting.

They have probably done what most shows do these days and filmed three different endings with the real winner to be announced on Sunday Night so it doesn’t get leaked out

Well that would be very anti-climatic for the celebs. I can’t think of a viewer voted show where they’ve ever done this either.

I still don’t understand why Ten didn’t show the finale on Wed. They can premiere Changing Rooms on Sunday and then Wednesday. Moving forward, just stick to Wednesday for the rest of the season.

And the emotions won’t be as raw and genuine. And not fair on the family members who were there.

Most viewed voted shows are probably live

What a big man he is. Bravo we salute you!

But after all that leak talk…

And now they’re showing spoilers in the promos. :roll_eyes: Hopeless.

So apparently they filmed 2 endings. How bloody stupid, for a close to LIVE show compared to other reality TV formats its a bad decision. Now we know the two finalists are acting. They could have just done a Survivor and filmed a LIVE show in Sydney tonight and cut to packages.

Also has anyone else noticed ever since Katherine Kelly Lang left that Julia has been wearing kaftans a lot? KKL collection?

No. She wore the same ones earlier in the season. One of the contestants made a point of asking whether it was a fig leaf or palm tree at the front.

Tonight doesn’t have a pre-recorded feel to it. If you didn’t know it was pre-recorded, it could easily pass as a live broadcast

Think that’s what they were going for. Fantastically put together, well done.

The right person won for the right charity.

Richard Reid Won season 5 of I’m a celebrity… get me out of here!