I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

That was not post-worthy

1 Like

With Natasha now landing a job with Ten News itā€™s surprising how many have had a career boost after their ā€˜jungle experienceā€™.

3 Likes

Yup. Some others include Yvie who is now covering for Fifi Box on Fox FM mornings in Melbourne plus has the occasional appearance on Studio 10. Then obviously Angie is the Bachelorette.

2 Likes

Plus Yvie and Richard Reid on Studio 10.

Luke Jacobz doing the Proposal.
Justin Lacko on Sunday Night Take Away.
Tahir on Celebrity Name Game.
Sam Dastyari has had a few guest spots on things too.

2 Likes

Casey Donovan seemed to get a boost from her appearance. Joel Creasey has gone on to many projects after his season 1 appearance. Josh Gibson got a Sport Tonight gig and Natalie Bassingthwaighte was on the forgettable Changing Rooms

And not to forget Bernard Tomic

2 Likes

But it seems like this year has been a booming one though. Maybe more media execs were watching this year because it started earlier in the year?

The success of this years cast may influence celebs more to do it next year, seeing that something can come of it.

Bet you now they have their eye on Cyrrell from MAFS for next season.

How often do hair transplants have to be redone? I wouldnā€™t have thought it was that often that Shane Warne needed hair transplant breaks during Iā€™m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2019/7/31/fiona-oloughlin-reveals-her-jaw-dropping-salary-for-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here?format=non-amp

Iā€™m a Celebrity returns on Sunday 5th January next year.

2 Likes

Love this. Thereā€™s literally nothing on in January other than sport so I expect this will rate quite well.

4 Likes

That is great. But I would have considered moving it back this year and airing something new (maybe Come Dine With Me) at that time.

But then it would be closer to Survivor and Come Dine With Me would be up against MKR.

Not if Come Dine with me just aired for 4-5 weeks and Iā€™m a celeb launched at the beginning of ratings. I would have moved Survivor back to March.

But MKR starts late January these days.

The move also gives it a fortnight of ā€˜clear airā€™ as well before the Australian Open starts considering thatā€™ll start a week later than it usually has to accommodate the new ATP Cup

Yeah, true.

It did so well this year though in the first week or two without the other reality competition. This year it is almost completely clear of the other reality competition and has 2 weeks clear of the tennis. It is a really smart move.

Shame they couldnā€™t have had a prerecorded series though such as Bachelor in Paradise. I feel bad for all the workers having to be there over new years, so early in the year.

1 Like

A lot of people have to work over Christmas and New Years.

1 Like