I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Hoping Yvie and Angie go tonight .
I still think Shane or Richard will win.

1 Like

Richard wonā€™t win, Luke will he has the sob story. Maybe Shane if heā€™s more popular.

What is Lukeā€™s sob story?

His father died of brain cancer in 2015 and has chosen Carrieā€™s Beanies 4 Brain Cancer as his charity.

https://www.nova969.com.au/entertainment/luke-jacobz-reveals-heartbreaking-reason-he-joined-im-celeb

Meanwhile

Voting for the winner closes at 7pm AEDT tomorrow. I think the finale will be filmed in the next 48 hours.

1 Like

It has to be in the next 24 hours because theyā€™re all saying there was only one day to go.

When Angie said it a couple of times, Julia tried to emphasise that the finale was on Sunday but we know the truth.

3 Likes

It seems like Yvie isnā€™t close to her family as the message from home was only about her dog so I donā€™t think she will have that emotional reunion if they have the budget to fly family members in this year, Richard is kind of the sameā€¦ Which makes me think Shane will probably win for being the family man at the end.

If they have the budget to fly family members?

They had Angieā€™s dad and Lukeā€™s fiancĆ© on tonight so pretty sure theyā€™ll have the family of the actual finalists.

2 Likes

Oh I havenā€™t watched tonightā€™s ep yet. Do you think Angieā€™s comments on AJ going nude made other fat people turn on her and vote to save Yvie?

They had Justinā€™s family in South Africa too.

Yeah the families are over in South Africa.

I dont think Chris and Julia will be travelling economy class

Perhaps she doesnā€™t have any immediate family alive after the death of her mother, who she was very close to.

Why do we need to know this?

Donā€™t worry. They saved lots of money this year by not paying for Sandra Sully to go over there for a 10 minutes news break or the other celebrities to pop in for a quick visit or all the journos from every media outlet to go over there to cover the show.

2 Likes

I completely agree with almost everything you say. Angie has been much more enjoyable to watch and I would have much preferred that she stayed over Yvie. If you look on social media it appears people are hating on Yvie now much more than Justin ever was. I guess people can see right through what sheā€™s been doing particularly that big overly dramatic scene earlier in the week. It is frustrating how she is still there over some of the others.

I was really disappointed to see Luke go too. Iā€™m not a real fan of anyone left but I would pick Richard for the win out of the 3. I will be interested to see how many votes they receive after the lines have closed without people realisingā€¦ I wonder if the lines will be cut off or it will go towards the charities? As I think a lot of people wait till the next show is on to vote .

1 Like

I really donā€™t get all the Yvie hate.

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t they get a message saying that the lines have closed?

I donā€™t think they would get much, we live in a country with Multiple time zones, even the East Coast is different for 6 months of the year.

Timezones donā€™t matter. The closing times are advertised as 7pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time.

Should not be very hard to send a message back saying voting had now closed.

1 Like