I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Yep we barely see her now. She seems to have just become quiet and less interested.

Does anyone know the end date of this? Everyone has been harping on about 4 weeks but I just can’t see it ending after next week with so many contestants. Given Dancing with the Stars starts Monday 18th Feb I think it makes sense that this would end of Sunday the 17th?

I would say Monday 11th seems most likely and then Ten will break into Ambulance Australia and Changing Rooms before DWTS the following week.

3 Likes

I’m starting to wonder if they will drag it out until thursday 14th as they haven’t started eliminating multiple people a week yet

Is there an elimination tonight? Only Ajay and Sam out so far?

It would be sore

Tonight’s ground hog day theme is going to be great! Loved the intro!

I loved the intro too!!! :smile:

2 Likes

I got annoyed with it. The show already goes for too long don’t need to hear them say the same thing over and over again.

Hahahaha. Well played!

1 Like

Is this the first time you’ve said this? I feel like I’ve already heard this three times before. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ground hog day mate. Pretty sure I’ve heard you with your snipes at least 10 times today :stuck_out_tongue:

At least we can all agree it’s better than Sky News on WIN… can’t we?

The worst thing I’ve found about this series, I’ve actually been able to tolerate Richard Reid. I never would have expected that.

cause he’s not covering showbiz gossip DING DANG!

1 Like

Yeah this Tucker Trial did my head in. They could have edited it a lot more faster especially the later rounds. We didn’t need to see them go through it all again and again.

Last night they confirmed that from Sunday someone will be eliminated every night until the very end. So that would mean its on for another 2 weeks. This is a really good way to do it as it’s at the point where the show usually starts to lose a bit of momentum, so having most of the cast still there up until now and then eliminating every night should make the last couple of weeks pretty interesting.

So we expect Sandra Sully to be in South Africa the week after next?

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/how-channel-10-saved-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here-from-the-chopping-block/news-story/8c484e51d1184ba76ffd2c0cfed4f683

Damn paywalls!

Can you tell us the essence of the article?

Good article which really hits the nail on the head why it has been successful this year.

As @Mischievous1 said, it’s basically about what 10 have done to turn celebrity around this year.

It took them 4/5 months to confirm they were going to launch the show and earliee than previous seasons.

Apparently Chris and Julia were involved in the casting as they are “well connected”.

2 Likes