I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I have a feeling MKR is a tired format and people hopefully won’t watch! :+1:

3 Likes

It will definitely be interesting to see the ratings tomorrow

3 Likes

I don’t understand why in this day and age shows are measured as directly in competition with each other! I never watch anything live these days. I’m a Celebrity is my No1 show but I record it and MAFS too. Maybe I have more time than others, being retired, but I don’t want to waste any of that time sitting in front of my tv and watching ads all night!

1 Like

Exactly. I think that would be most people now. I know I don’t watch anything live unless its sport or the finale of something like Survivor and haven’t done so for years.

1 Like

Well that’s pretty crap.

Just realistic.

Because audience share is what really matters in overnight figures, not the total number of viewers.

2 Likes

[quote=“Mariner, post:3193, topic:372, full:true”]
No doubt that the show has been a bit lost in the midst of the Open lately. [/quote]

How so? The show has been receiving some of it’s best ratings and audience shares in its 5 seasons.

1 Like

Is IAC filmed in HD and shown in native HD on TenHD?

As far as I can tell, no.

I’d say its done in HD but may look slightly differant as its coming via satelite etc

2 Likes

Anyone else think Jacqui’s bump to the head has made her slow? Either that or she’s depressed in there now.

Yes, she has seemed a bit quiet lately not as energetic.

Maybe the delayed effect of bump to her head. Did she have a concussion test?

She had been taken to hospital and ended up having a CT Scan, which came up all clear.

Since the incident happened, it did look like she had been beaten up - pretty big hit! I think the editing also plays a part, the focus lately has more been on Shane and Derrmott.

Katherine Kelly Lang is a questionable addition - for some reason i just do not like her.

She’s fine but I just don’t think she’ll add anything to the dynamics of the group.

If anything, she’s just another American who has to have everything about Australia explained.

1 Like

That’s a perfect way to put it. Completely agree.

And you already have that with Richard, although he has been immersed in a lot of Australian culture over the years so doesn’t need as many explanations. I think it’s funny how he has embraced the lingo and says things like “dunny” now like it’s totally natural. :joy:

The other days he was saying tomahto instead of tomayto. :joy:

1 Like

KKL has spent enough time in Australia to understand most things about our culture, she deserves a bit more credit than that.

You would think so but that hasn’t been evident so far. She’s obviously not as naive or isolated as some some of the others we’ve seen. It’s early days so let’s see.