I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

It says nationally, so definitely inflated to include regionals. Nevertheless the show did well last night (just under 750k) and beat the BBL.

1 Like

The tennis could be in for some extra comeptition tonight :wink:

2 Likes

1.5m+ for sure tonight. Will be coded as ā€œThe eggs hatched!ā€

Lol

2 Likes

Another celebrity going into the jungle next week.

The clue seemed to suggest they were not from Australiaā€¦ and is a Hollywood ā€œa-listerā€.

Will this be Pamela Anderson, as rumoured?

2 Likes

The clue says a ā€œBOLD Hollywood a-listerā€. Could it be Katherine Kelly Lang from The Bold and the Beautiful?

7 Likes

She was rumoured to be jungle bound a few weeks ago.

Itā€™s not mean if itā€™s a fact.

They are always going to over-egg the pudding though right?

I feel like itā€™s unnecessary to have any more additions. The cast is a good one and you just want to see more of them.

1 Like

SPOILER ALERT: We know who is going into the jungle next;

6 Likes

would Ashleigh Brewer be classed as one of those in that particular group

Some viewers not impressed with the product placement tonight.

Product placement is the norm these days. Celebrity has been doing it from the start. KFC and Budget Direct are two I remember.

But what if Angie had lost?

Blackout. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah it was odd for a challenge to be so set up around a brand. I donā€™t think theyā€™ve done that before or not so in your face like that anyway.

I am finding Justin the most entertaining this season and would actually be happy with him winning., which is a surprise given I couldnā€™t stand him on Love Island. Iā€™m happy for him to continue doing every trial. At least he gives it a proper go.

1 Like

Which celeb hasnā€™t given a trial a proper go?

Iā€™m referring to the fact that he has done most trials and every single time heā€™s brought on his A game, no matter what it is. Did you watch the food challenge the other night? Some of those guys were behaving like children, particularly Dermott, jumping up and down laughing as Shane was trying to eat the food. Justin was telling them to stop laughing and be more encouraging to Shane. Even last night Luke was saying how much he is claustrophobic for the next trial and Justin was offering to do his bit if they would allow it. I just think heā€™s been a good sport and puts in 100% despite getting put on pretty much everything.

1 Like

Yes I watched the food trial the other night. Thought he tried to make it all about him. Donā€™t think there has been a celeb who hasnā€™t given 100%, so Iā€™m not sure why you think heā€™s the only one who is?
Dermott and Shane are old mates, I guess they arenā€™t allowed to find things funny at all?
I remember Sam being encouraging whilst Shane ate and Justin hid behind the lid from on top of the food.
I think heā€™s quite possibly the most vain person Iā€™ve ever seen, his issue with his nose during the trial (where there was nothing wrong with it) the other night summed it up.

Oh geez. When did I say that Justin is the only one who is giving 100%? Nowhere. My comment was about Justin and how heā€™s performed in numerous trials, not anyone else.

1 Like