I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Justin is, without a doubt, the star of this season. Entertaining on so many levels.

2 Likes

This to me implies you think he is giving it 100% and some arenā€™t. This is what I originally asked.

This suggested to me you didnā€™t think they were putting in 100%

All good :call_me_hand:

Heā€™s about the only thing making me want to switch off.

1 Like

Richard in the trial was hilarious tonight.

2 Likes

Something has happened to Jaquie Lambie

Sheā€™s either walked or got injured/sick

Where is this information coming from?

Saturday Schoolies

she does have back troubles. i hope she has not walked because she was my fav

She seemed to be annoyed when she was put in that challenge with Justin.

So does this only have 2 weeks to go and thatā€™s it? As we know once Married arrives the show is over.

Yes. And no, the show is not over as it runs for 2 more weeks. :wink:

1 Like

TV Week confirms Katherine Kelly Lang from The Bold and the Beautiful going in.

1 Like

My sister and I used to refer to TV Week as the Bible. It appears it still deserves that homage.

check out that lump!

Oh yeah no one will know who KKL is except Richard Reid and maybe the Gogglebox girls. Sheā€™s obviously there to flog her kaftans.

Ten should have simulcast her appearance on her favourite Australian television channel - TVSN.

Theyā€™re starting to get more exclusive stories and interviews again which is the smart way to go, I think. Better than relentlessly covering one soap s nd ignoring all the other shows on TV.

Wrong! Iā€™d say the majority would know her even if they havenā€™t really watched the soap.

1 Like

Jacqui is definitely a trooper. Canā€™t believe they didnā€™t see that cut, I guess it didnā€™t bleed until it had swollen up.

2 Likes