I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Why would I kid. Honestly, I could count on the fingers of one hand how many AFL players I know & they all play(ed) for the Swans. Plugger, Buddy Franklin, the boy of Jack whose fighting his parents, Barry Hall. I forgot I also know of that Cousens bloke, the bloke who does handstands, that’s about it.

are you from Sydney?

Yes I am from Melbourne and know lots and lots and lots and lots of footy players however I know heaps of NRL players too and I don’t watch Rugby. It is pathetic for an AUSTRALIAN not to know the sporting stars of the nation. HOW UNAUSTRALIAN OF YOU.

There are thousands of sporting ‘stars’ in Australia. Rather difficult to know all of them.

4 Likes

Why are you yelling? Is Sport your religion? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Calm down. Since when did not knowing sports starts become UNAUSTRALIAN?

4 Likes

Calling someone UnAustralian is possibly a compliment. I’m sorry if my ignorance of AFL & sport generally, upsets your sensibilities. Luckily, we’re all different. Imagine an homogenous place wouldn’t be much fun.

5 Likes

Can I be unaustralian too?

2 Likes

Take a chill pill :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

First celebrity leaves on Tuesday night,hopefully it’s not Justin we love watching the drama queen… oh the laughter about his nose :joy:.
Shane Crawford enters the jungle tonight and becomes camp leader… Can’t wait for Jacqui’s reaction! :smiley:

3 Likes

I think it would either be Tahir or Justine Schofield. Neither have added much to the show.

Not the nose!

He seemed to have cheered up by the end of the episode.

Reacting to Justin’s double jointed arm prank

Multiple talents

Shomance developing?

1 Like

Pissing contest mate?
Not everyone knows or wants to know Australian sporting stars.
In all honesty the only person I didn’t know before the show was Justin. And I’m very happy that I didn’t because he comes across as very selfish, egotistical and vain. Some people do know who he is, and good on them.

4 Likes

Oh he is definitely a narcissist. Hope he gets some help for it when he leave the jungle. He certainly has issues. It’s been so enjoyable to watch.

1 Like

I haven’t enjoyed watching him, really wish he would go away actually. Find his type of person extremely off putting.

1 Like

I think he is the ONLY reason I am still watching it. :joy:

3 Likes

Justin is this seasons Laurina. Without him the series so far would have been pretty boring. As annoying as he is he is hilarious. He has zero self awareness.

2 Likes

I should too. He reminds me off my ex, so many of his traits. But I am finding it quite entertaining. Probably the only reason why I am watching at the moment.

1 Like

Or one of the Gogglebox girls cause their votes would be split

1 Like

Sounds like the show did very well last night. (That number might include regionals)