I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I had to google Shane Crawford - never heard of him. Wouldn’t call him hot, though.

You need to get out more… :v:

2 Likes

More likely my aversion to all things AFL.

1 Like

Sadly the show rated below par last night against the Australian Open. Hopefully they can leave the show to bed in.

1 Like

Was it just a rip-off of Big Brother Friday Night Games?

Except it actually made the top 20 whereas nothing in prime time last Sat made it to the top 20.
Coming from a low base, but it’s a start.

1 Like

Technically I’m A Celebrity is a rip off of Big Brother (except it’s in the jungle), but I get your point.

Schoolies best result came in the 25-54 age group where it ranked 7th for the night (ahead of Seven’s movie).

Nope. It was more game show/question and answer focused.

From what I have seen it was very cheap. The most they would have spent was the cheese that was grated on Justin’s ‘grater’

Seems quite odd that he would leave Channel 9 where he had a couple of shows and ongoing work as well as being offered (apparently) work on the Today Show for a few weeks in the jungle. Surely there are more plans with Channel 10 post jungle?

I thought so too. Hasn’t he bern doing The Footy Show, Postcards and Kids’ WB. I guess he already knew he lost The Footy Show gig when he quit Nine. Can Ten offer something better than Postcards and Kids’ WB.

I’d say Dancing with the Stars.

2 Likes

Crawf already tried to get out of his Footy Show commitments last year, had grown sick of being used as comedy.
As for Kids WB, is this even returning?
9Go seems to be scheduling less and less kids programming and I didn’t see the last one of last year (kids not me).

Not really. He’s doing very little at GTV9. He’s better off working on few shows at a time. I know Seven, Fox and Ten would use him on a number of platforms.

Maybe a revival of Before The Game is on the cards.

1 Like

Don’t forget Celebrity Name Game as well.

:joy::joy:

your kidding are you