I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Possibly but I was sure it was written on the screen AFL Footy show star as well. Oh I really don’t know now though. I could have it all wrong there. Forget what I said. I need someone else in Melbourne to tell me if they saw the same thing.

This is what’s on their Twitter:

Ok I might be completely mistaken. My concentration levels werent at an all time high.

No worries. I don’t live in Melbourne so they very well might have said it. We’ll see come Sunday, I guess.

Shane Crawford?

A little F bomb slipped in at the end of tonight’s episode. Angie dropped it in her reaction to Justin getting put up for trial for the 5th time.

No mention of AFL in the clues or commentary that I heard.

No Julia definitely said at first an ex AFL Footy Show Star, but later in the show she just said ex Footy Show Star… She obviously made a mistake earlier in the show and corrected herself later.

1 Like

Loving Richard Reid… very entertaining he said Jacqui is a sore loser and a sore winner, he certainly got that spot on.

1 Like

Maybe Billy Brownless?

Another witty response :blush:

2 Likes

Sam Newman?

The ads shown in Melbourne I recall stated “AFL Footy Show”

3 Likes

In Tassie it was definitely The Footy Show that ran in ads, no mention of which version.

2 Likes

YEah they never mentioned AFL so its Beau Ryan, which is risky considering his ex fling came from that show.

Ok I am glad I wasn’t going mad. They probably didn’t do it for NSW/QLD viewers to make them think it’s an NRL footy show star.

You wouldn’t think he would want to be connected with the show again considering that extra marital fling with a former contestant which made headlines but that does fit the “controversial” clue.

I reckon they will both be on the chopping block early anyway because they are boring. For a comedian he hasn’t really added much to the show yet. I liked Justine on Masterchef and think she’s a great cooking show host… but I don’t think she stands out very much on this show and comes across a bit bland.

When I read the clues for the new contestant I just think Sam Newman given he has left the Footy Show. I’m a bit meh about an AFL person entering the jungle though when we already have Dermott.

Disappointing Grant Denyer isn’t going to the jungle.

No it’s not.