I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I wasn’t being serious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

sorry I watched the replay in full again and it definitely said AFL Footy Show.

Controversial former AFL Footy Show host

It means one thing only- SAM NEWMAN!!! It is gonna be awesome

Approximately where during the program?

It won’t be Sam Newman. Trevor marmalade will be the contestant.

after they announced the clue, during that add break they had an add that said AFL Footy Show host and Melbourne’s Own. The then said they are louder than Jackie and controversal.

Luckily I recorded last nights episode. It aired during the last ad break of the show

3 Likes

Loud mouthed must be Shane Crawford as I havn’t seen him on 9’s Postcards for a while now.

But Ten probably are, its only week 1. They will probably send him in there to promote one of his shows this year :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Queensland are getting different promos that say “Ex Footy Show Star” though I can understand Ten might hide the info about it being an AFL player.

2 Likes

I note that some of the promos are saying ‘star’, whereas others are referring to ‘host’. There aren’t too many ex AFL Footy Show hosts who aren’t already signed up to other networks. Sam is still with Nine, as is Rebecca Maddern. James Brayshaw is with Seven and Eddie is with Nine and Fox. This leaves Trevor, Craig Hutchison and Garry Lyon. I doubt Craig Hutchison would go in because he’s too busy with his Crocmedia so could it be Garry Lyon?

That said, I also saw the promo that mentioned the AFL, but could this be an error? You’d think they’d have one from NRL and the other from AFL. If this is the case then Fatty or Beau may be going in?

1 Like

Isn’t Gary with Fox Footy (but not sure if that can interfere with being in the jungle?)

Dermott is with Fox Footy so that wouldn’t be an issue with Garry.

I’d say Garry Lyon would seem to be the most likely option.

Not sure why this is a reply to me? Merely stated what I saw here in Tasmania.

Lyon works for Hutchison, returns to breakfast radio Mon.

Really? To me the most obvious is Marmalade.

I hope you’re right for your sake because you seem to be willing it to happen by repetitively mentioning it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I won’t be right. We all know that by now.

Now that I agree with. :joy:

I just can’t see how he could fit those clues.
Hotter than Justin?
Maybe Sam Newman would have been (once upon a time) or at least he thought he was in his own mind. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Daves Hughes. Is he hot?