I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

In last night’s episode, Chris and Julia showed a bird that was nesting in a tree right next to the studio. Apparently, they got a very large response, so tonight after the show they have been streaming Nest Cam on Facebook.

1 Like

When he ate the brains on toast in the trial…Julia said now you have go some more brains :joy:
While preparing for the trial Jacqui put the war paint on her face while Justin was fixing his hair :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I laughed so hard tonight during the camp game, hilarious. Really enjoying the show this year after a pretty ordinary offering in 2018.

3 Likes

This season proves you don’t need big names. This year’s cast looked pretty bleh when announced but thus far have been arguably the most entertaining.

4 Likes

Justin. What can I say. Who would have thought he would be so entertaining by just talking about himself. He’s such an inspiration to super attractive people everywhere. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

A real life Zoolander. :joy:

2 Likes

Will they? Love Island was public voted and he only got about halfway and the good looking / model type has never really got to the end of this show have they? I do think though that Justin is one of the more entertaining campmates there which has surprised me. Some of the things that he says are quite bizarre but hilarious. I love Julia and Chris’ reactions to some of his clips.

4 Likes

I never thought it was bleh. I could just tell on the names alone it was going to be an interesting cast.

1 Like

Caught a bit last night… Jacqui Lambie is entertaining lol

1 Like

I reckon the comedian will be out first then Justine, cause the hosts would be sick of telling people to remember the E

I hope Justin goes first. He’s annoying. Although I am enjoying him being put up for every trial (reminds me of Laurina a few years ago).

Spoiler outside of AEDT

This is an easy one, I reckon, given a recent signing to Ten.

2 Likes

And the fact he’s got an upcoming project with Chris and Julia! :joy:

Fatty right?

Beau Ryan more likely.

1 Like

But ads say AFL Footy Show Star. I am think Trevor Marmalade.

Ads in Sydney didn’t mention AFL. Sneaky!

Ok I could just be hearing things but I was sure the ads here in Melbourne said AFL Footy Show Star. And I am also sure Julia said it at the end of the show. Now I wonder whether I am hearing things.

1 Like

Could they be saying “A former Footy Show Star” and you’re hearing “AFL footy show star”? Lol

Supposing it is an AFL Footy Show host, could Sam Newman enter the jungle or is he still locked in at Nine?