I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I’m not entirely sure. Colin did suggest their souffle may loose its’ air.

Justin will be in to the end unfortunately. All the teeny boppers will be keeping him in

Noooooo

If the program can hold onto its numbers for the duration of its run this year, I would suggest 10 move it forward another week. Most people are usually back at work after the first week of January anyway.

So in 2020, I would start at Sunday January 5th.

That’s too early. This week’s start was perfect.

3 Likes

Yet people here are the first to slam 10 for not offering ‘premium’ content year round. Hmm. :thinking:

1 Like

Logistically, it would make things harder to produce so close to Christmas and New Year’s though.

2 Likes

Did anyone notice you could hear what was being said in Chris and Julia’s earpieces during the “it’s not you, it’s you” segment tonight?

Not in the version that was broadcast in Queensland; though on a couple of occasions in the past minor errors have been fixed from the AEDT broadcast. I heard a couple of stray words during the segment but they were from Jacqui.

There prob deaf so they crank the monitoring up haha!

Yes, I can hear some talkback on the TenPlay on demand copy too. It did sound like extra whispering just before Chris & Julia spoke.

Having a journalist in the Jungle in Natasha Exelby is a masterstroke. She’s the one getting the other campmates to open up.

She also seems like a bloody nice person, it’s a shame we don’t see her on-air anymore.

I’m secretly hoping that this may lead to her landing something at 10 down the track.

6 Likes

Steve Price was given a platform last year to interview the other contestants but Tash is doing it on the quiet and doing a stellar job. She is actually coming across very reserved at the moment. Hopefully her cracking sense of humour shines through soon.

I hope 10 News rehires her after I’m A Celeb. She’s had a few gaffes as a presenter over the years but she was always a great reporter.

2 Likes

Saturday Schoolies promo

Wasn’t Steve On in 2017? Not last year?

He went back into the jungle for a special edition of jungle radio.

1 Like

Was it really 2 years ago? He still bangs on about it now.

He knocked back Seven’s offer to be in the first series of Dancing with the Stars, apparently according to John Stanley, and ever since was dying to be asked to be in something else similar. That’s probably why.

Chris: Maggots, rats and blood sucking insects. What am I talking about?
Julia: Oh! The staff at Woman’s Day or New Idea?
Chris: Technically, yeah. :joy:

9 Likes