I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Justin is giving me the shits already!

5 Likes

Well from the start of the episode there was talk of Angie and Justin potentially being a couple so obviously that would result in a lot of tweets about them and increase their chances of being in the trial. I am already liking some of the storyline arcs that are forming this season including this. We have never really had a proper romance or potential romance in the jungle so this is interesting to watch. I gotta be honest I have always thought Justin is gay (which is why nobody was really interested in him on Love Island and he just stuck with his bff the whole way) but maybe heā€™s just so into himself that it comes across that way.

You can tell things are brewing at camp. I loved the little snippet they showed of Jaqui last night talking to Justin and basically saying that if anyone gets on her nerve tomorrow she will wonā€™t be holding back. Jacqui is a firecracker waiting to happen and I canā€™t wait to see it go off.

3 Likes

Yep it wonā€™t be long looking forward to it happening! :joy:

Justin loves himself too much :roll_eyes:ā€¦ loved Julia mocking the so called potential ā€˜romanceā€™ :rofl:

Gotta agree with you here, not that i watched Love Island, but from what i have observed thus far.

1 Like

Another night of great ratings with 890K and top program of the night (other than Seven News), Man this is as good as what they were getting for BBL last year.

1 Like

He thinks heā€™s still on Love Island and needs to hook up with another contestant. He may need to have the concept of the show explained to him again (a few times). :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Colin Fassnidge replying to 10 Commā€™s tweet about the ratings for Iā€™m A Celeb:

3 Likes

Haha the Celeb social media account is on the ball. Colin is a loser for even posting this stuff. I really hope (and think) that this is the year MKR will plummet. Without the Tennis lead in it will struggle to get viewers back.

2 Likes

And then Colin Fassnidge will be on the next Iā€™m A Celeb. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hope so. What a complete twat! He is MKRs third wheel.

He might need it drummed into him :smiley:.

I suspect so. Doing nothing to dispel the notion that models are as thick as two short planks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But after appearing on this show, he will be able to ā€œbecome a scientistā€ and ā€œdo the operationsā€. :joy:

1 Like

Person posting the Celeb tweets is an absolute riot. They have slaughtered many a negative tweet poster over the past 2 days.

1 Like

I donā€™t see what the problem is - itā€™s all in good fun. If you look at the Twitter accounts for the UK FTA channels and multichannels, they often jibe each other in a friendly manner

Sex Education? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I donā€™t think there is much doubt that the show will go that way, particularly with the over-saturation of the brand for the 10th anniversary.

Now, for Married at First Sight to go the same way.

2 Likes

Maybe heā€™s a looser?

A looser what?

2 Likes