I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

8 Likes

An obvious case of narcissistic personality disorder.

Surely Justine will be made camp chef haha!!

1 Like

I really like this cast and have actually heard of all of them! Whilst it probably does lack 1 or 2 bigger name celeb drawcards which weā€™ve had previous years, I still think most of this cast would be known to the type of audience that watch this show. The only one that I didnā€™t really know was Natasha Exelby but then I definitely remembered that on screen blooper that went viral. She will probably go first I reckon as is probably the least recognisable celeb to most. The cast has a good balance between likeable people and people who will be outspoken so I am quote excited for this season.

I am actually really impressed with Jacqui Lambie and think that she will be great value. I also never thought much of Angie and Yvie on Gogglebox but they were absolutely hilarious last night. I have really good vibes about this season.

Yes she was doing the cooking but has never cooked on an open fire before :joy:

Amazing ratings for this. Ten will be very happy.

3 Likes

Glad I wasnā€™t home to watch last night. After looking at this years cast, there is no one that would make me want to tune in.
Iā€™m out of here !

It did rate over 1 million.

3 Likes

Even Sunday Project got a nice boost as well.

Very surprised it got over 1m.
Good job to 10 on starting it earlier when there was no competition.

Haha incredible! Well there you goā€¦people still watch FTA when something differant comes on! :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™m a Celeb recap ā€˜Jungle Juiceā€™ from 10 dailyā€™s Mat Whitehead.

1 Like

Very Good.
I reckon they shouldnā€™t enter the jungle just stay on board as sassy commentators that is shown weekly. Really ramps up the tensions in camp.

2 Likes

Another great comeback from the social media team

1 Like

Exelby hasnā€™t said a word. Certainly doesnā€™t look happy to be there.

She discussed getting fired.

1 Like

It was interesting though. ABC offered her a producing role after canceling 6 weeks worth of on air shifts.

Itā€™ll be interesting to hear if sheā€™ll talk about her Wake Up axing.

1 Like

Interesting result for the first public vote with Angie and Justin picked for the next trial. No surprise for Angie to be popular and Justin seems to be getting a lot of air time - perhaps because of a big social media following or pushing the showmance angle?