I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

No surprises. All the celebrities were announced or leaked before the show started this year.

What do I get for this correct guess?

Sorry, couldn’t resist! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’d say some were correctly guessed, rather than being purposely leaked or revealed before tonight.

1 Like

Water buffalo testicles. Bon appetit.

So are Angie and Yvie in the jungle as observers only?

They go in tomorrow.

A free trip to the South African Jungle, into Jacqui Lambie’s team :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now a mediaspy member in the jungle. That’s definitely going to draw the crowds. This site will crash.

4 Likes

Jacqui is rough as guts :joy:

2 Likes

If I’m being honest, I probably wouldn’t last half a day on there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Besides, is the name “SydneyCityTV” really that well known (and perhaps more importantly - is it one that’s liked or not?) in the Australian media & entertainment industry? I’d genuinely like to know.

You’re telling me they filmed all this yesterday and edited it all for tonight’s show?

Jacqui would love them!:rofl:

Must say it’s an excellent cast. Very entertaining!

2 Likes

Dividing contestants into two teams is a good twist. Does it mean though the teams will sleep in separate areas for the duration of the competition, or will they swap sleeping areas if another team wins a tucker trial?
Not sure about the idea of separate areas for contestants to talk to the producers though (Tok Tokkie and Tak Takkie).

And I actually know who all of them are for a change in this type of show :slight_smile:

1 Like

Except for Justin Lacko. I didn’t recognise the name or the person before this.

1 Like

There are a lot of contestants they have used from other celebrity shows but I think they are all good and should make for interesting stories over the 4 weeks. I am glad for the shorter season as previous seasons have dragged a little. And I too know all of them which has not happened in previous seasons.

I didn’t know him either, the rest are all pretty good!

Yes, just like they did on Big Brother.

I’m still trying to find out why he’s so “good looking” as he keeps telling us :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also, surprised that Justine Schofield is in there. I thought she’d have enough TV work going on between Ten and SBS. Or has Channel Ten stopped Everyday Gourmet?

1 Like

According to her Instagram, she’s shooting season 9 soon.

They may not be the most well known cast but they are certainly an excellent mix - plenty of annoying personalities mixed with some very humorous personalities.

2 Likes