I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I am interesting to see why Luke Jacobz (if he is confirmed) decided to enter the jungle rather than hosting season 2 of Instant Hotel. Has his contract with Seven ended?

1 Like

I’d say he was replaced, and therefore, not his decision.

1 Like

Look, I know it hasn’t officially been confirmed yet but after the “fully sick” and “fast food” clues Tahir Bilgic seems to be the extremely hot favourite.

The thing that really gave it away for me though was the follow from @TAHIRcomedian (which to the best of my understanding, is his official account) on Twitter days after I made the prediction there. If Tahir definitely wasn’t going on the show, I suspect I would’ve received a reply so unless/until proven otherwise, I’m reading that sign as “due to an embargo I can’t say it, but…”

Mind you, I wouldn’t entirely rule out the possibility of Rob Sheadie appearing on the program, with or without Tahir.

Although Paul Fenech has also been predicted, he seems extremely unlikely to be a contestant after being interviewed by Seven News during the week to comment about Annalise Braakensiek after her tragic death. Besides, doesn’t Paul Fenech currently (or did recently) have some form of connection to 7mate due to Bogan Hunters, Deadly Down Under and repeats of some of his older work airing on that channel?

1 Like

Yep and was about Blackbox’s post. Just because you replied to a comment doesn’t mean you get to dictate what it was in reference to…

Anyway I am moving on. No point in arguing with someone who likes to twist comments to make an argument. Time to grow up I say. The fact people are arguing about this is just pathetic.

:roll_eyes: Just move on.

He was also interviewed by The Project. You can’t read anything into that.

Thankfully for Ten, Nine has a Boring Schedule Tomorrow Night as they’re Resting for the Australian Open starting Monday, So Launch Night will go Smoothly given Competition from the Big Bash League.

:thinking::-1:

Great casting this year, will be great to see the interactions between these greatly different personalities.

1 Like

I agree I think it’s quite a strong cast.

3 Likes

It’ll be funny if the audience is bigger this year than last when they had Big Bash before hand!

Ten have now confirmed six contestants which is unusual and a shame. Part of the drawcard for the first episode is finding out the contestants.

5 Likes

Almost the whole cast…

Considering it is only a 4 week run this year I didn’t expect them to have so many contestants. The only one we don’t know is the comedian. And sometimes they have the big star come on the Monday night - which I am unsure will happen this year.

Its the same amount as the UK Version that has always ran for 4 weeks.

1 Like

Jacqui Lambie told News Corp she would quit the show early if Prime Minister Scott Morrison called a snap federal election.

1 Like

But how would she know if he has done that?

3 Likes

I think there is a list of things they are allowed to know that they give before going in.

Looks like someone made an error on 10play…

3 Likes