I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

It’s a joke - it was posted a few days ago including on twitter.

Have to say, I really like the lineup this year. I’m looking forward to seeing them all, especially Luke, Natasha, Richard, Justine & Jacqui. And from everything I’ve read about AJ, she’s a bit crazy. So expecting fireworks there. But there is not really anyone I’m not keen to see, except for perhaps the Love Island guy.

1 Like

Say what you want about the line-up this year, but their social media and web stuff is top notch

2 Likes

So there’s no surprises at all tonight? media have all ruined it?

Apparently Pamela Anderson is the surprise but I’m not so sure.

But even that got “confirmed”

Oh? Did it? Whoops sorry!

It didn’t get confirmed it’s a rumour.

I wonder though, if Pamela Anderson was to appear in the jungle as a contestant, would she be the first A grade international celebrity to appear on this show?

Depends how you define A Grade Celebrity.

Within the commonwealth Shane Warne would be considered an A Grade Celebrity wouldn’t he?

1 Like

Yes forgot about Warnie. Given her popularity around the world, I would say someone like Pamela Anderson is an A grade celebrity, especially compared to most of the cast this year.

This season looks promising with some very polarising names and some popular personalities, which means more fireworks (and that can only be a good thing).

1 Like

If Pamela Anderson does go into the Jungle it is fair to say she would be the biggest International Star they have got on the show.

And I just remember how must of a boost she gave Big Brother back in the day - this will surely help figures if she does indeed on in.

3 Likes

Are they live tonight or is it all a day old?

Id imagine they would push Pam into Mon or Tue in an effort to keep the audience hanging on, and go in live hopefully. From memory this show normally sinks day 3 or 4.

its like 3 days old

Huh? Don’t they usually head in the day beforehand like Big Brother used to do?

1 Like

they need all the camp footage for tonight. then build on the stories while tallying votes for challenges (which are usually seen on TV 2 days later) and then live evictions.

Fair enough. Makes sense.

Looks like another season of SD quality :frowning:

Its not 3 days old. They went in about 24 hours ago.