I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Personally I think it’s going to go well this year. Will pick up all those not interested in sport.

And let’s also not forget that most people don’t actually read forums like this or speculative articles do tuning in on Sunday night will still be the first time the majority of people will see who is going in, no matter how many have been confirmed prior.

Celebrity has a huge kids market as well and they will draw the parents over, particularly at this time of the year when they are on school holidays.

Are they using Ajay and Luke Jacobz? I didn’t realise that.

10 will bring back BB I think.

Although I agree about the ratings I just don’t think it would be fair for 10 just give this a flick. I think it would be a great show to end the year with. Air in November after the Bachelorette and air until roughly Christmas. It would be great viewing when there is hardly anything else on (sport included). And it could also be given a huge push during the Melbourne Cup.

I actually agree. I don’t think it would be fair to even think it could get over 1 million this year. Considering they haven’t had the promotional launching pad of previous season it would be highly unlikely for it to get anywhere near that amount. I think if it launches to 700k it would be a huge launch for 10. If it can sustain 500k a night I would consider that a pass for the show.

3 Likes

No. As you’re aware, they are using Yvie and Angie in promos. This hasn’t been done before.

No sorry I wasn’t aware. I haven’t watched 10 in months - not even The Project.

I did know 10 revealed the Gogglebox girls but my discussion was in relation to Blackbox where it doesn’t state 10 revealed it and that these sorts of articles the weekend before are normal.

You’re a classic. :roll_eyes: Well, don’t you think it’s ridiculous to be so obsessed with every move they make and comment about everything they do when you don’t even watch anything on the it?

2 Likes

What are you on about? I haven’t watched any TV over the summer. I have been watching Kayo to get my cricket fix but its a bit hard to watch TV when I have been travelling around the country, busy with work and finishing off my final few subjects at uni. I will definitely be tuning in to the launch tomorrow. I don’t really understand why you have to watch a show 24/7 to qualify to discuss a network. And furthermore I am not even sure why my comments in this thread have anything to do with other comments I have made. If others had the decency to read above you would notice my comments are just in defense of Blackbox as someone said it was a personal vendetta to why he said who was going into the jungle. I was simply saying he did not say 10 confirmed it and it was not a personal vendetta as media do it every season. I think some times people mix users comments up and try and completely twist it to make an argument that doesn’t even exist. Time to move on.

I’m a Celeb’s social team killing it.

2 Likes

Another one announced:
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/paycheck-sealed-breretons-jungle-stint-on-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/news-story/0c78d75445f909cdb7e454264f18d91e

Paycheck sealed Brereton’s jungle stint on I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!

So News Corp is spelling paycheque as paycheck now?

2 Likes

Regardless if you have seen the promos, you have been very active in this thread where it has been mentioned several times the Gogglebox girls have been used in promos.

1 Like

So who is confirmed so far? I’ve heard Brereton, Dastyari, Jacobz, 2x gogglebox women and Rochester. Who else?

That’s it so far I think.

1 Like

I didn’t ask about the gogglebox girls I asked about whether 10 had Ajay and Luke in the promos. Which my comment was about. My comment the whole time has been about the fact someone said that blackbox had a vendetta against 10 because they were revealing celebs. And I said this was normal. You need to stop twisting my posts mate to pick an argument.

^^^^ your actual post that I initially responded to, sunshine. Case closed. Move on.

1 Like

News Corp have confirmed Jacqui Lambie, Justin from Love Island, Justine Schofield, Richard Reid, Natasha Exelby and Ajay.

I think that’s everyone except the opinionated tv presenter.

Edit: wait, no, we don’t have the comedian yet. That’s quite a few people going in then.

Angie
Evie
Richard
Justin
Natasha
Justine
Ajay
Luke
Sam
Jacqui
Dermott

I can’t wait to see Tash in the Jungle!