I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

It’s people like that what makes the world it is today! Fucking loosen up morons! If you don’t want to watch it then DON’T! There are other people that will! Im talking about the person in the latter not the actual Media Spy poster haha!

Could the comedian be Tommy Little. He has been quiet on Instagram for 3 days now and don’t think he’s been on the project this week either?

It’s Tommy Little every year! Haha

But maybe this year is his year. If Carrie isn’t ready to return to their drive show then I guess he’s available.

He was on the show Sunday and Monday.

Seems odd that they’re revealing so many celebrities before the show begins on Sunday. That’s usually the huge drawcard.

It’s gone too far now.

Reveal one, sure, ramp up the fun but 5? That’s ridiculous.

1 Like

This isn’t unusual though is it? Every year lots get leaked in the days leading up.

1 Like

This sounds like something Tommy would say

A leak is different to an exclusive reveal which is what the show has done this year with various media outlets. TV Week, Who magazine and Sydney Morning Herald etc.

Watching this clue here, I’m 99% certain its Richard Reid. Just the mannerisms and how he says things.
https://www.facebook.com/ImaCelebrityAU/videos/321836891998074/

So, if it is him then my hit rate so far is pretty good!

2 Likes

Yes it is unusual. 10 usually don’t confirm the contestants before the first episode. The media usually just speculates.

Yeah we pretty much know everyone who’s going in now except the Bachelor/Love Island person.

But I think we all know that is Justin Lacco (or whatever his last name is).

But 10 haven’t exactly confirmed it.

I do think it has to be different this season. They don’t have a platform to launch from. And to me they have some good celebrities going in so why not say ‘Hey! Look who we have going in!’

Yes, but it’s aging traction in the media for the show.

I think this will be the show’s final season. I predict that tomorrow night’s season premiere will be a record low, given half of the cast has been revealed.

I agree. That and the timing of the season, which is against it. I can see Bachelor In Paradise kicking of 2020 on 10.

Lol the ads on 10Play are saying “7:30pm tonight on 10”.

I don’t think it matters if the show records its lowest start to a season ever. Half the shows on TV last year had their worst season ever, but they’re back again this year. It is more the relative performance against the competition. Can the show deliver get enough of the non-sports viewers to generate income? During the show’s run last year, Ten’s weekly shares averaged 15.7% excluding the first week when the Big Bash was finishing when the share was 20%.

3 Likes

Huh? They’re using contestants in the promos. That’s confirmation.