I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I was convinced he was was one of the celebrities in the video. I was well off - like every year.

Richard Reid for sure

100%

I got this email today, somehow they think I am Channel Ten :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Can the ratings get any worse though?

Silly comment.

Given the person emailed it to me as though I’m Channel 10 I’m guessing they aren’t the sharpest knife in the drawer

7 Likes

:joy:

Very true.

That is hilarious.

Not for the content (one would imagine that Angie Kent and/or Yvie Jones would be less than impressed with the “disgusting TV watchers” remark), but rather because whoever sent you that email thought you’re Channel Ten or some major authority in Australian TV! :laughing:

I get them all the time. I got one a few weeks ago having a go about something Sandra Sully said

4 Likes

TV Blackbox EXCLUSIVE: Luke Jacobz is confirmed!

3 Likes

Luke is a good get. He’s got a wide fan base with The X Factor, Home & Away and DWTS and should do really well I think.

4 Likes

Is it really fair that these ‘exclusives’ are being posted. Part of the interest in the show is the reveal of the celebrities in the first show and how they relate to the clues. Fair enough the Gogglebox girls have been revealed but that was by 10.

1 Like

It’s a personal grudge against 10 though isn’t it?

No it’s not, it’s a legitimate story. This is info WHO magazine, news.com.au, daily mail etc would love to have. If you don’t want to know then fine, but please don’t sit there accusing me of bias when other outlets are publishing stories like this.

1 Like

I actually think this is 10 wanting people to know to generate more buzz not a bias at all. Why would it be? He is giving them promotion.

2 Likes

I’m just calling it from where I see it, and I would also question the professionalism of the sources if they are working on the project.

What??? These sorts of leaks happen with all shows. Come on man get a grip.

2 Likes

It’s just how I feel. I really like this show and the anticipation of the big reveal in the first episode and seeing where the speculation was right or wrong (lol what happened to Sabrina the Teenage Witch?).

Do these leaks really always happen? People working on a show contact their mates with a blog or journalists and undermine the marketing strategy of the project they are (presumably) wanting to make succeed?

The first two ‘leaks’ were from Ten with them announcing the Googleboxers were going in. And if they didn’t want the other names getting out they would ensure they didn’t. You might want to ask Ten why.

1 Like

But also it’s nothing new for media outlets trying to get a “scoop” on something that’s being kept under wraps. That’s really just basic journalism and they’ll all be doing it, although it looks like TV Week got their scoop handed to them.

Go back to the 1970s and newspapers were printing “spoilers” about who was going to die in the Number 96 bomb which was the show’s big cliffhanger and was being produced under strict security. Stuff is always going to get out, and Ten’s probably been lucky that more hasn’t got out about I’m A Celebrity in previous years.

5 Likes