I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

This is genius casting imo

2 Likes

this is the ā€˜celebrityā€™ this show was designed forā€¦if only people would realise

3 Likes

Popular in Sydney radioā€¦ not really elsewhere. I donā€™t get the fascination either

I donā€™t get how this could be an exclusive, it was revealed in a podcast back in 2014.

Hardly new information if that is the case

I always think he must have some shit on some powerful people to keep getting jobs.

Haha yay thatā€™s great casting IMO. She will be entertaining.

They are played nationally in the later drive time slot and in many regional areas as well. Like them or not, they are huge.

1 Like

Agreed about ajay. She is so delusional she is going to be a joy to watch.

Jacqui Lambie is also gold and if itā€™s true about Pam Anderson then we might actually be in for a good series!!!

3 Likes

The exclusive part is I am confirming she is in the jungle. To the best of my knowledge it has been guessed, but not confirmed

Fair enough, but then the attached comment you made is a little misleading.

It implies she has just dropped this news, which is incorrect. Also that the information you have about said news is a TV Blackbox exclusive, which is obviously as you state about her joining the jungle and not related.

I think it could have been worded better personally but if it works to get traction to the site then thatā€™s good for you.

2 Likes

When l first read the tweet l thought the bombshell was the exclusive.

I take your point re the wording

1 Like

I get he is popular on radio but l think viewers like myself wanna see him suffer without his creature comforts and experiencing the worst challenges ever! :joy:

On radio, Kyle is big (in Sydney at least, to lesser extent in other cities). But on TV, he is more usually rated as annoying and overrated. He doesnā€™t have a good tv rate overall.

I think that was when he was a visitor to the regular show a few years later IIRC.

Edit: @Kushaa while not the actual walk out, this gives a good impression of his visit.

1 Like

You seem to forget he did a whole season of Celebrity Big Brother.

No, not forgetten, thatā€™s been established.

1 Like

Celebrity Big Brother was also in 2002, like 17 years ago. A Lot has changed since then. His ego has only grown. If it is him in the jungle, Iā€™d place money on him being the first to walk.

1 Like

Joe Hildebrand is cutting it fine for time considering heā€™s meant to be on the show. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

thats because all his segments have cleverly been pre recorded this week!

1 Like

:joy: