I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I believe there will be a new voice over talent used this year. I know a voice artist who auditioned late last year but she hasn’t said whether she got the job or not.

10’s head of entertainment and factual Stephen Tate has told Mediaweek that contestants have already been in South Africa in lock down for about four days prior to entering camp. They had separate accommodations and minders during the lockdown.
Tate explains what happens before the contestants fly to South Africa.

Every year we do a shoot with contestants in December in Sydney and it’s a military operation.

They all come through at a secret location and never meet each other. They’re all given code names or numbers, they’re never referred to by name. Essentially they go through the process of shooting the opening titles and doing the embargoed interviews.

They also do their master interview for the launch show and their wardrobe fittings, and it all happens in a single day.

Every year there’s one or two that just can’t make it for various reasons. Either they’re overseas or committed elsewhere. A couple of those people will have to go over slightly earlier so that we can do that processing with them in South Africa.

1 Like

Voice Over talent? Do you mean for the promos? There has never been any voice over talent used in the show, they have hosts for that.

I thought there was a narrator. I have not watched much of it at all really. :blush: I’ll ask again and try and find out more details.

Is it possible the clues are too obvious?

I think they have been… or the security around names this year is not as good as previous years.

3 Likes

So who is confirmed? Or obvious?

I was actually responding to a post Rob made but has since deleted.

1 Like

One of the celebrities said they’d had paparazzi go through their rubbish. Didn’t this happen to Ajay? From memory they found out she was dumping her rubbish in someone else’s bin.

Kyle had people go through his rubbish

Yeah sorry about that, I hit the wrong button! But from what I know most of the names being speculated are correct.

I’m still oblivious to who that is lol

Kyle?

Kyle makes sense given that Trial by Kyle is coming to Ten this year. It’s easy cross promotion plus I’m not sure when Kyle and Jakcie O would be back on radio but presumably the earlier start means that he won’t have to miss as may weeks of that when it returns.

1 Like

I honestly find it hard to imagine Kyle doing this show, he doesn’t need the money and lives a pretty lavish lifestyle and wouldn’t want to be without his creature comforts. I guess money talks however…

1 Like

Big turn off for me if Kyle is on, might even give it a miss this year if he is

Angie and Yvie and their nervous poo are so annoying on the ads. Why does Ten think this will make people want to watch?

3 Likes

You recall wrong. He made it to the second last day and came 3rd.

1 Like

TV Blackbox can confirm 100% Ajay Rochester is going into the jungle:

3 Likes