I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

I think it is definitely Natasha she would be great to watch.

Further to the clue above, this was also released

“From breaking headlines, to making headlines, we are sending an infamous newsreader on their toughest assignment yet. No stranger to war torn regions, this veteran journalist has been in the firing line in more ways than one after an on-air gaffe left them squarely in the naughty corner.”

Seems very obvious doesn’t it, almost too obvious.

5 Likes

Who do you think it is?

I remember previous seasons coming in and seeing 50+ new posts in this thread. It hasn’t got the same level of excitement as other years.

1 Like

Veteran journalist is now making me think that it isn’t Natasha…

Glenn Taylor was sacked a few times… one time for muttering the word “testicles” when he though the microphone was off.

2 Likes

I thought Mike Willesee. but he’s not really a news presenter.
I believe that he hasn’t been well recently either, so he is probably ruled out.

Leith Mulligan who used to work at 7 news Melbourne But was sacked in 2012 due to poor ratings. He will be a candidate in the jungle

Doesn’t really match the clue “being fired more than most”?

1 Like

I’m sure I just heard that newsreader promo on TV before in the other room saying “he and him”?

This week’s TV Week cover story has a massive spoiler with the first two contestants going in.

Gogglebox “stars” Angie and Yvie

CONFIRMED! ‘We’re going into the jungle!’

4 Likes

Lol the spoiler block really doesn’t work here, does it! Haha

I can read that without unlocking it!

1 Like

When does their former show return for 2019? If the remaining/new participants are allowed to watch it, we could be in for some very interesting reviews!

2 Likes
1 Like

Why can’t they change it and go somewhere else other than South Africa, i dunno …South America etc?

I believe there is already a camp setup that’s used for other countries’ version of I’m a Celebrity.

1 Like

I believe the camp was setup specifically for 10 / ITV to do this show and it’s been used by another international version.

Makes sense for them to keep going back to the same location, sinilarly to the UK version. This isn’t Survivor

5 Likes

Why not do it in Australia?

I mean sure, there’s a perfectly good camp down there at Currumbin (?) they could use which would be a hell of a lot cheaper, but how boring. What’s the selling point? The African location presents better opportunities for the show, both from unique location, tougher challenges, different environment etc.

6 Likes

That is correct. It has been used for the Danish, Hungarian and Romanian versions of the show. Personally, I would like to see a switch to Brazil (the French version filmed just outside of Rio de Janeiro in 2006), but the cost of building another purpose-built camp would be significant. Even with Survivor these days, they have permanently settled in Fiji.