I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

There’s someone I had to Google to remember what he looked like.

Although most now seem to be predicting Tahir Bilgic as the “Fully Sick Comedian” what I will say is that I recently got a Twitter follow from him, a few days after making the prediction there. Hmm… :thinking:

Yeah, Zina & Vivian never came across as the type of Goggleboxers who’d have a strong desire to be contestants on I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

1 Like

That would be a smart move would love that to happen.

1 Like

Isn’t he with seven? Instant Hotel?

LLB is hosting Season 2 instead.

1 Like

Large Lively Bird?

2 Likes

Not as such they’ll be doing specials, not a weekly programme.

Didn’t one of them move internationally anyway? That probably eliminates the prospect even more.

Actually, they’re due back Jan 21st. Whoops! Not sure where I read the 28/1.

Who said there was no “excitement” for this years show?! This thread is going off! You are all excited and can’t admit it :joy:

1 Like

There’s no way this is right:

Holy shit. 3 and a half hours for a reality show.

Surely that’s an error…

A Newsreader is heading into the jungle that is famous for being fired more than most… newspaper has picked this one as Natasha Exelby.

3 Likes

Sunday Herald Sun has Natasha as one of the rumoured names along with Susie Elelman who l think hasn’t been mentioned before.

In the WIN EPG it finished at 9.00pm

Cheers.

Could be Jessica Rowe. She was famously ‘boned’

Yeah but I think that was the only time she was sacked, The other times she left (Weekend Sunrise and Studio 10) for other purposes.

Here’s the clue

Natasha certainly meets the “fired” criteria. She would be a great addition to the jungle. She’s got a wicked sense of humour.

5 Likes