I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Kyle Sandilands would be fantastic for this. I really hope he does it.

Is it possible that he could be a contestant (or intruder) on the show at some point during this year’s season? Hasn’t really been on TV since The NRL Footy Show was axed and do with some exposure on Ten leading up to his role on Chris & Julia’s Sunday Night Takeaway.

Hasn’t it been typical for Kyle & Jackie O to return on-air for the new year a week later than most of the other Sydney breakfast radio programs over the last few years?

I think Samuel Johnson will go on DWTS instead of going into the jungle. He’s very popular but at least on DWTS his dancing ability will (hopefully) also be taken into account.

I think the tv/actor/reality winner will be Luke Jacobz. Hopefully he’ll use this opportunity to lose the ‘z’!

My guess
Politicians - Bob Katter, Jacqui Lambie
AFL Champion - Billy Brownless
Red Carpet Regular - Jules Lund
Celebrity Chef - Adam Liaw
Presenter/Actor/Reality Winner - Luke Jacobz
Fully Sick Comedian - Michael Denkha (from Here come the Habibs)
Opinionated TV Host - Sam Newman
TV Critics - Zina & Vivian (former Gogglebox)

Other Contenders

• Ryan Girdler :joy:
  • Ali Oetjen

Hasn’t he signed a new contract with Nine?

I thought Eddie and Sam have been removed as hosts for AFL Footy Show.

There’s someone I had to Google to remember what he looked like.

Although most now seem to be predicting Tahir Bilgic as the “Fully Sick Comedian” what I will say is that I recently got a Twitter follow from him, a few days after making the prediction there. Hmm… :thinking:

Yeah, Zina & Vivian never came across as the type of Goggleboxers who’d have a strong desire to be contestants on I’m A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

That would be a smart move would love that to happen.

Isn’t he with seven? Instant Hotel?

LLB is hosting Season 2 instead.

Large Lively Bird?

Not as such they’ll be doing specials, not a weekly programme.

Didn’t one of them move internationally anyway? That probably eliminates the prospect even more.

Actually, they’re due back Jan 21st. Whoops! Not sure where I read the 28/1.

Who said there was no “excitement” for this years show?! This thread is going off! You are all excited and can’t admit it :joy:

There’s no way this is right:

Holy shit. 3 and a half hours for a reality show.

Surely that’s an error…

A Newsreader is heading into the jungle that is famous for being fired more than most… newspaper has picked this one as Natasha Exelby.

Sunday Herald Sun has Natasha as one of the rumoured names along with Susie Elelman who l think hasn’t been mentioned before.