I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

And who was it last year?

Last year - Josh Gibson

1 Like

This year’s video on Twitter

1 Like

They just had a new clue ad during Blind Date for Richard Reid.

News Corp has revealed the third clue:
Two controversial pollies
From the political jungle … to the African jungle! There’s no time for a summer holiday for these two. From budget deficit … to food deficit, they will be shocked to find out just how political jungle life can be.

To be fair, the clue was ‘Gossip Guru’.

Likely Richard, but could be anyone really.

Pollies could be Lambie and Dastayari

Personally hoping for Pauline Hanson and Derryn Hinch :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Now that would be really good TV.

1 Like

Im told the footballer is Dermott Brereton

The politician has to be Jackie Lambie.

1 Like

Well one of them at least… the other surely has to be Sam Dastiyari. They are the only 2 who I can think of who would be desperate enough to do this show.

1 Like
1 Like

Seems a bit unoriginal this season. Looking forward to the shorter season and having something different to watch in summer.

Gossip Guru - Angela Bishop.
Controversial Politicians - Bob Katter, Pauline Hanson
Footy Legend - Billy Brownless

Haha it will not be Pauline Hanson or Bob Katter.

1 Like

I don’t understand why they keep dropping the boxes on a beach? Aren’t they going into a Jungle???

1 Like

The “celebrities” are on holidays at the beach and the crates are being dropped off to collect them for transport to the jungle (on the top of a 4WD by the look of it).

1 Like

It is slightly confusing. i think they have dropped the ball a little this year.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/im-a-celeb-winner-freddie-flintoff-reveals-how-he-cheated-on-the-show/news-story/0317c0ba4b8d1410907187c3732e1b4a

Flintoff revealed that he’d actually left the camp several times a day to get fresh water, while his unknowing co-stars were left back at camp.