I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

On Studio 10 this morning Richard Reid and Angela Bishop joked about the rumours of entering the jungle.
Richard joked the only needles he has are in his face :joy:he is just happy his name is in the papers!

What a garbage article. He’s not the first contestant to be able to duck out for smoke breaks. It’s not a secret. Also does anyone care if he got some water? I don’t.

1 Like

Because all reality shows are fake and fraudulent.

Clickbait

Mentioned on the radio this morning that one of the gossip mags has hinted that Schapelle Corby is on the list for the jungle. Not sure how she would be given a visa though.

Do you mean a working visa or a visiting visa?

The politicians are Sam Dastiyari and Jacqui Lambi. You heard it here first.

Yeah and a few posts about :wink:

Yeah but everyone else is just guessing.

Oh so you are another one who actually knows. Hmmmm.

Hmm when I played I got Kim Beezley and Tony Abbott. :zipper_mouth_face:

Sunday Herald Sun’s Fiona Byrne reckons former Love Island Australia contestant Justin Lacko could be going into the jungle.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/fiona-byrne/love-island-star-justin-lacko-jumping-networks-to-join-im-a-celebrity-get-me-out-of-here/news-story/35a39376143a423fb2c29c762be6b9c2

Who?

1 Like

At least that’s the point of this show but even still surely there needs to be a modicum of recognition.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:. Read the first 3 words. Love Island Star.

Star? :roll_eyes: That’s a really loosely used word these days. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Article is behind paywall. I love when the media speculate though. He would be such a random choice though.

Did Justin star in Love Island? Yes. Then, therefore he is a “Love Island Star”. :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you “star” in a reality competition show where you sit around on your arse all day, flex your abs and grunt and mumble? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: