I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Yeah but they know they aren’t going to smash ratings…

I think it will be a 10-12 week run and air straight after celebrity with changing rooms and Bach in paradise probably with ambulance Australia and Sunday night takeaway.

This is the other short promo they’ve got playing at the moment as well.

https://twitter.com/imacelebrityau/status/1069096571973775360?s=21

There are far too many ads for this show already when it’s still around 6 weeks away.

you watched any of 7 lately?

MKR ads up to pussys bow!

2 Likes

I generally don’t watch 7, so can’t comment but I don’t doubt they’re being played ad nauseam.

6 weeks out is pretty normal.

2 Likes

Latest BIG promo - love the ending “before the tennis” :grin:

I highly doubt Honey Badger will sign up for another reality tv show anytime soon.

Sam Dastiyari for sure. Prob Roxy Jacenko if they paid her enough. wish Tommy Little was doing it but hes busy with a marathon

He finishes the marathon before Christmas I believe. So it doesn’t rule him out at all. I would love to see him on there.

1 Like

Tommy Little would be great in there IMO

1 Like

I’ll be using the free month trial of 10 All Access for the Saturday shows. :slight_smile:

Lucky Celeb is only 4 weeks next year, so you can cancel before the free trial ends :wink:

2 Likes

That’s good. They need an extra night to make it all worthwhile given the shorter season, plus it always felt like we missed things with 2-3 days worth of material jammed into 1. I actually think if they are doing Saturday they might as it 7 nights a week like the UK. Just don’t have the hosts on Friday and Saturday. They are competing directly up against sports after all which are on most (if not all) days of the week.

Wasn’t there something a few weeks back about the Saturday night show being exclusive to 10 All Access?

Peter Ford is saying Richard Reid will be going into the jungle. I can definitely see that happening.

Isn’t that a name that’s thrown around every year?

1 Like

Yep he was definitely mentioned last year