I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!

Said the actress to the bishop. boom, tish :smile:

1 Like

The Daily Mail apparently has Shane Warne “headed to the jungle”

He also famously said last year that he would only do it if they paid him $100,000 per day. So it’ll be interesting to see if he actually does.

But is Shane only going to be a guest?

Also worth mentioning that none of the clues are for a cricketer!

1 Like

He could be an intruder though.

Yeah assuming there will be 4 more intruders on top of the initial round of celebs. That’s why I havn’t ruled Tommy Little out yet either.

Not sure of her age but perhaps Denise Roberts for Television Icon. She is a silver logie winner for per betrayal in Shappelle. From the movie The Dish and Kangaroo Jack and shows like Home and Away and Always Greener.

Is there a hint in this Foxtel amendment?

"Please note that the following program has been
removed from the Foxtel programming highlights for w/c Feb 14.

"Monday February 15 -
FOXTEL SMOOTH – BRUNCH WITH TINA ARENA (Season 1, Episode 1) Australian Premiere
at 11.00am Weekdays

"This will be rescheduled at a later date.

Could Tina Arena be going to the jungle???

She has a gig on in South Australia on the 14th. If that has been rescheduled then possibly.

Fair enough - should have checked that first - she’s touring in Feb. None cancelled!

You guys place a lot of credit to this show with the rest of the entertainment world. A programme cancellation and BOOM that person is going into the jungle :joy:

2 Likes

Peter Ford has ‘locked in’ Gorden Tallis and Brendan Frevola.
Tallis doesn’t fit the clue which states “…has captained his team to grand final victory.” Tallis did captain the Broncos but not in a premiership winning side.

My favourite part of the entire show is the likes of Mr Ford having nfi!

1 Like

Has Kris Smith been mentioned here? He’s just mentioned he is off to Africa (with a fresh buzz cut) for the next 3.5 weeks.

yeah but this is 365 days a year for Peter Ford… it’s nothing unusual! :smiley:

2 Likes

Michala Banas for theatrical lady perhaps? She appeared in a movie at the age of 7. In 2009 she was in theater production Avenue Q. Not sure she would do it though.

A real lady could be a joke at Upper Middle Bogan?

1 Like

I always found the 90 min episodes a drag. And surely they could use some of that content on Celebrity Now.

1 Like

Another star going in - an international sporting mega star. Perhaps it could be shane warne.

For those playing at home the “Hollywood heart-throb” who “came to our attention in a different arena” is a male according to a promo I just saw.

[quote=“MLVD, post:200, topic:372, full:true”]
For those playing at home the “Hollywood heart-throb” who “came to our attention in a different arena” is a male according to a promo I just saw.
[/quote]Russell Crowe. A gladiator in the arena. Obviously. :stuck_out_tongue: